Please pray that St Jude hears and grants my petition

I have problems with the man I love and I turn to God, Jesus, Mother Mary, St Joseph and St Jude to hear my prayer and intercede on my behalf. Lord, who has been so good to us and brought us together, I’ve been praying and hoping for reconciliation, please listen to my heartfelt plea for help in my darkest hour. Through your will and grace, please join us together again.

Lord, please hear my prayer.
Mother Mary, please pray for us.
St Jude, please intercede for us. Amen.

Oh loving Jesus, meek lamb of God, I a miserable sinner salute and worship the most sacred wound of Thy Shoulder, On which Thou didst bear Thy heavy cross, which so tore Thy flesh and laid Thy bones as to inflict an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy most Blessed Body. I adore Thee, Oh Jesus most sorrowful, I praise and glorify Thee, and give thankfully to thee for this most Holy and sacred and painful wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross to be merciful to me on towards Heaven along the way of Thy Cross.(Mention Petition). Amen to all.

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (mention your request), and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen

Oh most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruit wine splenderous of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea. Help me and show me herein you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity. There is none that can withstand your power. Oh show me here you are my Mother. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee (3 times). Thank you for mercy towards me and mine. Amen.

Lord, please hear Tracy’s petition in accord with the Father’s merciful will, in union with St. Jude’s intercession. See that the answer to this prayer be made visible and clear to Tracy, that the patronage of your holy saint be not forsaken. Grant Tracy and this man in question always many graces for faith, hope, love, and joy. Lead them ever toward the eternal garden of life. Send angels to help with this cause, for reconciliation, and sanctification. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

AMEN

Amen!

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, I pray for tracynt that you may give her the man that she deserves.

Praying for your intentions.

Remember, O most chaste spouse of the Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any who implored your help and sought your intercession were left unassisted. Full of confidence in your power, I fly unto you, and beg your protection. Despise not, O foster-father of the Redeemer, my humble supplication but in your bounty hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Joseph, pray for us!
St. Jude, pray for us!
Our patron Saints, pray for us!
Our guardian angels, pray for us!
St. Raphael, pray for us!
Our Lady, pray for us!
Amen.

:signofcross:

St. Jude pray for us, and for all who invoke your aid!

Praying hard.

Thank you all very much for your kindness and prayers, it means the world to me that I can find fellowship in you all.

Things may not be going as I hoped they would, but I believe God has a bigger plan in mind. Nevertheless I won’t stop praying and being grateful for all He has given me.

Again, thank you and God bless you all.

We adore you, O Christ, and we praise you because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world!
Amen.

**Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
enlighten our minds to perceive the mysteries
of the universe in relation to eternity.

Spirit of right judgment and courage,
guide us and make us firm in our baptismal decision
to follow Jesus’ way of love.

Spirit of knowledge and reverence,
help us to see the lasting value of justice
and mercy in our everyday dealings with one another.

May we respect life
as we work to solve problems of family and nation,
economy and ecology.

Spirit of God,
spark our faith,
hope and love into new action each day.

Fill our lives with wonder and awe
in your presence which penetrates all creation.

Amen. **

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.