Please pray that the Eucharist will no longer be desecrated on Youtube

Thank you.

this just awful… I didn’t know this was going on and I am saddened and sickened by these people who use the lords names in vain and mock the host. I am reminded of the verse in Galatians: 5:19-21 these people must be prayed for because they are so misled.
I will say a rosary for these posts and people to stop their attacks and sick perversions toward the catholic church.

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around all those who so horribly offend your Divine Son by descrating the Holy Eucharist. Present them to Jesus and beg His mercy upon them. Plead with Him to fill them with His Spirit, unworthy though they are, that they might see the terrible error of their ways and come to repentance and acceptance in their lives of Jesus as Lord, King and Savior. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Yes, I’m praying about this.
Jesus we ask Your pardon.

Praying…

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.