Please pray that the police will find a dangerous pedofile

My friend told me she is terrified. In the last days i was watching on TV how the police is trying to find a very dangerous pedofile who is raping 9-10 year old gilrs. Until now he has 3 victims and the last one is mutilated for life. The other two managed to run away from him because their phone started ringing. My friend just told me all victims are from the school where her her 9 year old is studying. She is terrified. Like all the other parents she is going with teh girl in the morning to school and somebody is picking her up. Everybody is afraid to let the children play outside.

Please pray for the victims, the recovery of the poor little girl who is still in hospital, for the parents, for finding the pedofile and putting an end to the terror of all the paretns living in that city.

Mother, please pray for this pedophile and his victims:

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death

Dear God of endless love,
ever caring, ever strong,
always present, always just:
You gave your only Son
to save us by the Blood of His Cross.
Gentle Jesus, shepherd of peace,
Join our anguishing souls to your own suffering
the pain of all who have been hurt
in Body, Mind, and Spirit
by those who betrayed the trust placed in them.
Hear our cries as we agonize
over the harm done to our brothers and sisters.
Breathe wisdom into our prayers,
soothe restless hearts with hope,
steady shaken spirits with faith:
Show us the way to justice and wholeness,
enlightened by truth and enfolded in your mercy.
Holy Spirit, comforter of hearts,
heal your people’s wounds
and transform our brokenness.
Grant us courage and wisdom, humility and grace,
so that we may act with justice
and find peace in you.
We ask this Healing through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Amen

Praying that God will guide Law Enforcement. Amen :crossrc:

Lord, please come to the assistance of these parents and children. Please keep them safe and heal the children who have been victimized. Please help the police to put an end to this terror. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying that he is caught …

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray.
Amen.

I would like to say that they managed to catch the pedophile. Thank you for all your prayers. Unfortunatelly it was a very young man :frowning:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.