Please pray that this Catholic guy from my area that a friend referred me to would date me

Hi everyone. A Catholic friend of mine referred me to another Catholic guy who is from my area who might be interested in dating. Please pray that he’d give me a chance. :slight_smile:

Holly I'll keep you both in my prayers!
Lord, if this could work, life would be so much more secure and peaceful for Holly.
Thy will be done.

Thanks Trishie! :thumbsup:

ditto

Praying for you guys!!!
How great would that be? :p

[quote="ljubim, post:5, topic:179507"]
Praying for you guys!!!
How great would that be? :p

[/quote]

It'd be totally awesome! :p:D

No pressure, then…? :slight_smile:

What do you mean? :shrug::confused:

Lord, may Thy will be done in this circumstance.

Whether these two were meant to date or not, i pray that the answer is made clear to Holly3278 and she embrace the answer whatever it may be.

Many are those who rejoice with the Lord. Few are those who pick up the cross with the Lord.

Thanks everyone. Anyway, he added me to his list on Facebook and now we’re talking! :smiley:

Praying that you both will have the opportunity to meet in person and go on a date to get to know each other better. May you bring the love of Christ to him and may he do the same to you. May God bless you both!

St. Raphael the Archangel, patron saint of singles, please pray for Holly and all singles whom God is calling to marriage. Amen.

Praying that he strengthens you in your faith …

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hey everyone. I am hoping he will go to daily Mass with me tomorrow. Please pray the would.

Anyway, a little information about him. He is 23 years old and he is a student at Franciscan University of Steubenville. He says he hopes to be a theology professor some day. :slight_smile: He is very solid and orthodox in his faith and a lot of people would probably refer to him as a “hardcore” Catholic. I hope that people would refer to me as a “hardcore” Catholic as well. :wink:

God bless this young man,
and you, Holly

Thank you Trishie. :slight_smile: Anyway, he was not able to come to daily Mass with me today.

Sorry he couldn't make it to daily Mass. But it's nice that maybe you two might hit it off. I'll pray for both of you

closed #18

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.