Please pray the Holy Spirit for me

I am definitely praying that God Blesses you with guidance, great news, and great strength

1 Like

Continued prayers~

As I arise today,
may the strength of God pilot me,
the power of God uphold me,
the wisdom of God guide me.
May the eye of God look before me,
the ear of God hear me,
the word of God speak for me.
May the hand of God protect me,
the way of God lie before me,
the shield of God defend me,
the host of God save me.
Amen.
:pray:

~ St. Patrick

1 Like

Thank you a lot for all the prayers I really believe they are making a difference in my life and in the life of my family. Please pray for me and my family today and in the next few days. We need your prayers very much.

1 Like

Saint-Catherine-of-Siena-Prayer-Card-New-Italy

1 Like

Praying :pray::pray::pray:

Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy. Act in me, O Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy. Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit, so that I love only what is holy. Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit, to defend all that is holy. Guard me, then, O Holy Spirit, that I always may be holy.
Amen.

1 Like

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!
May the Holy Spirit be upon you…

2 Likes

Praying for you~

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.

Amen. :pray:

1 Like

Prayers continued ~

As a little child relies
On a care beyond his own;
Knows he’s neither strong nor wise,
Fears to stir a step alone,—
Let us thus with Thee abide
As my Father, Guard, and Guide.

Amen.

1 Like

Praying to the Holy Spirit to help you and comfort you.

1 Like

Praying for you~

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help,
or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto you,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come,
before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.

Amen.

Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy. Act in me, O Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy. Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit, so that I love only what is holy. Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit, to defend all that is holy. Guard me, then, O Holy Spirit, that I always may be holy.

Amen. :pray:

1 Like

2 Likes

Praying for you~

As I arise today,
may the strength of God pilot me,
the power of God uphold me,
the wisdom of God guide me.
May the eye of God look before me,
the ear of God hear me,
the word of God speak for me.
May the hand of God protect me,
the way of God lie before me,
the shield of God defend me,
the host of God save me.
Amen.

~ St. Patrick

1 Like

Praying for you~

O loving messenger of the Incarnation, descend upon all those for whom I wish peace and happiness.

Spread your wings over the cradles of the new-born babes, O thou who didst announce the coming of the Infant Jesus. Give to the young a lily petal from the virginal scepter in your hand. Cause the Ave Maria to re-echo in all hearts that they may find grace and joy through Mary.

Finally, recall the sublime words spoken on the day of the Annunciation–“Nothing is impossible with God,” and repeat them in hours of trial–to all I love–that their confidence in Our Lord may be reanimated, when all human help fails.

Amen.

1 Like

Praying for you~

Eternal God, who are the light of the minds that know you, the joy of the hearts that love you, and the strength of the wills that serve you; grant us so to know you that we may truly love you, and so to love you that we may fully serve you, whom to serve is perfect freedom, in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.

1 Like

Praying for you~

Soul of Christ, sanctify me; Body of Christ, save me; Blood of Christ, inebriate me; Water from the side of Christ, wash me; Passion of Christ, strengthen me; O good Jesus, hear me; within your wounds, hide me; let me never be separated from you; from the evil one, protect me; at the hour of my death, call me; and bid me to come to you; that with your saints, I may praise you forever and ever. Amen.

1 Like

Praying for you~🙏

Amen.

Blessed are you, loving Father, ruler of the universe. You have given us Your Son as Your Leader, and have made us temples of Your Holy Spirit.

Fill this family with Your light and peace. Have mercy on all who suffer, and bring us to everlasting joy with You.

Father, we bless Your Name for ever and ever.

Amen.

1 Like

Faithful Shepherd, feed me
In the pastures green;
Faithful Shepherd, lead me
Where Thy steps are seen.
Hold me fast and guide me
In the narrow way;
So, with Thee beside me,
I shall never stray.
Daily bring me nearer
To the heavenly shore;
May my faith grow clearer.
May I love Thee more!
Hallow every pleasure,
Every gift and pain;
Be Thyself my Treasure.
Though none else I gain.
Amen.

1 Like

Praying for you~🙏

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.

O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord,
Amen.

Behold me, my beloved Jesus, weighed down under the burden of my trials and sufferings, I cast myself at Your feet, that You may renew my strength and my courage, while I rest here in Your Presence.

Permit me to lay down my cross in Your Sacred Heart, for only Your infinite goodness can sustain me; only Your love can help me bear my cross; only Your powerful hand can lighten its weight.

O Divine King, Jesus, whose heart is so compassionate to the afflicted, I wish to live in You; suffer and die in You. During my life be to me my model and my support; at the hour of my death, be my hope and my refuge.
Amen.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.