Please Pray They are Desperate intentions!

I am asking for prayer requests on here because I believe that all of the people on here are good strong Christians and have every intention on truly praying for the intentions that I ask! (If you are not a Catholic I pray for your conversion that you may come to know the truth)

My Intentions:

1.) Please pray for my Grandma (maw-maw) JoAnn. She has severe blood clots in her lungs and her doctors are refusing to take care of her, they are calling her a drug addict because she has been to the ER and has been Admitted, crying because she wants medecine to make the pain go away. Please pray for her to have a speedy recovery and for the souls of the Hospital and Doctor staff that God may touch their hearts so they may truly see things for what they are and get in there to truly take care of things.

2.) Please pray for my best friend Charlie who is and has been for many years suffering from being oppressed by demons. His Psychiatrist blames these things on him and says that he has a mental problem… but his Spiritual Director who happens to also be an Exorcism Priest says that he is oppressed. Please Please pray for him.
Please also pray for the romantic relationship that we are trying to abstain from. It is very difficult but he is 7 years older than I am, and at the moment it would be illegal for us to maintain a true romantic relationship, but God has showed us both in visions and in our hearts that we are meant to get married…So this also makes it difficult to abstain from a more physical/romantic relationship… but according to law it is not allowed at this moment and we choose to obey State Law because God says too.

3.) Also please pray for my mom Cherie. She is struggling with recovering from a surgery that was supposed to be a simple procedure and wound up having to become a major operation, and do to the evacuation of hurricanes and (because we live with my maw-maw) her trying to do everything that they doctor has told her she could not do during recovery, it is causing her horrible pains and only prayer can conquer the pain because her doctor will not give her any more pain killers.

Thank You Sooo Much for your prayers!!

Jesus said that our prayers our answered more rapidly (even if they are not answered the way that we necessarily want them to be) when we pray in groups of 2 or more.!!

I do not remember the exact verse but I believe it says: For where two or more are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them. :bible1: :amen: :signofcross:

Praying for you and all your intentions.

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Jesus please give health and comfort to our sister’s mother and grandmother in all their distress.
Jesus please guard and guide her relationship with Charlie. Help him to overcome his difficulties and clear his spirit of any harm that oppresses him. Let your light shine in this family.

Praying for your intentions.

:signofcross:

Praying…

I will pray for God to give you and your family all the graces you need through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children .

Praying!

Praying that your intentions will be granted. May His Grace fill your heart.

Paul

I’ll definitely keep your intentions within many of my rosaries. :gopray2:

You are in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

praying for all your intentions
grandma glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying!

Lord Jesus,

Thankyou for the precious gift of faith of Jesusismyrock. He has requested prayers on behalf of 3 people (grandma JoAnn, Charlie, Cherie) who are very dear to his heart. Please grant him this favor and heal and strengthen these children of yours that he loves who are in desperate need of your healing. Amen

Oops! I guess I should have used the feminine pronoun. But I’m sure He knows who I was talking about. :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.