Please pray, though I don't deserve it

I just checked my e-mail… And after months I have a job interview, I am scared to death!
I need this job or any job at this point. I was praying last night and this fear of losing my children came over me that if my dad (who God bless him, has been helping me) should “go home” I would lose my kids because I would not have a home for them. I hate being on food stamps, I feel so humiliated every time I go to the store that I just want to start crying. I used to have a good job but I lost it when I mistook thier no tolarance for sexual harrassment to heart and when in reality it meant “don’t say anything”.

Forgive me all of you who are paying your taxes and in some way making it possible for me to feed my family, I know it is not your responsibility but mine and I do feel shame each time I spend your money when you have a hard time putting meals on your own table. I hate it, I am so afraid of being stuck here and not getting this job so I can at least be self sufficiant. I am scared to death I won’t get this job, I need it so bad!

Please pray that I get a job, if not this one another one.

I don’t even have a good pair of cloths for an interview, I hope the state doesn’t take my child support again.

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives, and today we especially thank you for loving parents who do the best they can to help their children while trying to support their independence and need for personal growth. We lift up our intentions for s4angel today and ask for your mercy and blessings to be on this dear parent and the family. Lord, s4angel needs employment now, and we ask for the grace and the trust in your divine providence to be with s4angel during the job search and interview process. Please also help s4angel to release all nervousness and anxiety and to place all faith and hope in you. Please grant s4angel courage for the trials ahead and help with the current negative thoughts in s4angel’s life. This person has had some hard times and wants so very much to be self sufficient again. Please grant this intention in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also bless s4angel’s Dad and children and help the love of this family to overcome all hardship and challenges as they stick together in tough times and in good times.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

You have my prayers.
May I suggest you ask Our Lady for her’s as well ?
There is nothing more powerful you can do than to pray a rosary every night. For any problems, small or big, Our Lady seems to be able to work wonders. The only people who don’t believe this are the ones who have not tried it in earnest. I don’t claim to understand Mary’s effectiveness in bringing Her Son’s graces to us, but I know it to be true. We have been saying a Rosary every night for the past 5 years. I was stunned by the healings Mary brought to us. Please, try it. She is for real, she does understand, she CAN help you !
We never let a day pass anymore without a Rosary. Try it, neither will you.

Praying that you get a job and have the means to support your children …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear s4angel,

The first words John Paul II ever spoke as Pope were: “Be not afraid.”

You have an interview now, the Lord has provided you with this interview. It’s good that you’re preparing with prayer. I’ll send my guardian angel to go with you on your interview.
:angel1:

In case you’re asking what would I know about anything like this, well, I had a good job until May 2008 when I was basically forced out for the “crime” of being a pro-life Catholic. Well, good in the sense that it provided money … otherwise it was a highly toxic environment.

If you want any further details you can look up some of the prayer threads I’ve posted, and you’re always welcome to send me a PM just to talk.

Praying for you!

:gopray:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

:signofcross:
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.
:signofcross:

You are in my prayers!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives, and today we especially thank you for loving parents who do the best they can to help their children while trying to support their independence and need for personal growth. We lift up our intentions for s4angel today and ask for your mercy and blessings to be on this dear parent and the family. Lord, s4angel needs employment now, and we ask for the grace and the trust in your divine providence to be with s4angel during the job search and interview process. Please also help s4angel to release all nervousness and anxiety and to place all faith and hope in you. Please grant s4angel courage for the trials ahead and help with the current negative thoughts in s4angel’s life. This person has had some hard times and wants so very much to be self sufficient again. Please grant this intention in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also bless s4angel’s Dad and children and help the love of this family to overcome all hardship and challenges as they stick together in tough times and in good times.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Please don’t say you don’t deserve our prayers, and please God you will find those in your parish who can respectfully help you with clothes.
I’ll be keeping you very much in my prayers,
for comfort, help, reassurance,
and a new happy beginning for you and your family.
And Jesus depended on others’ charity in the last three year of His life.
And His mother depended on the charity of John for home and food and clothes after Jesus’ death.
Much love, Trishie

Still praying for you.
Yes you DO deserve it !
Anytime you think otherwise, you need to get on your knees before a Crucifix.
Do not hang your head, but look up and contemplate Him in His Passion.
And know this:
If you were the only one on earth, He would have still done this, for YOU ! :slight_smile:

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Thinking of you and praying for you.

Again I stress- pray from the heart, a rosary every night for your needs, you will be surprised !
Our Lady WILL do wonders for you. She loves each of us more than we can imagine.
She promises to take all our needs before Jesus for us.
She is very connected to Him.
Remember Cana !

Dear S4 Angel:

Before I say anything, I want to second what Bob said. Please realize that you are the apple of our Lord’s eye, and that He treasures you so much, that if you would have been the only sinner who would have accepted His generous sacrifice, He would have endured it all for you - EVERYTHING! Please read Isaiah 52:7-56-8 (Linked Here), and you’ll see how precious you are to God.

While you read those scriptures, I want you to listen to these - As you listen, please hear our Lord speaking to YOU.

[size=4]Keith Green - When I hear the praises start (live)
[/size]youtube.com/watch?v=fIgVU_5FsqA&feature=related
[size=4]Keith Green - Your love broke through (live)[size=3]
[/size][/size]youtube.com/watch?v=h89-3_kIRDA
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][size=4]Keith Green - He’ll take care of the rest (funny - really)
[/size][/FONT]youtube.com/watch?v=gAe0q21YgTQ&feature=related

I first heard these when I was going through some really rough times in my life, sort of like you are now. As I listened, I felt loads fall off my shoulders as tears fell from my eyes. And, The last one had me laughing HYSTERICALLY!

Our Lord said to come to him when we were overburdened, and He would give us rest (Lay your Burden Down - Chuck Girard; Only in God -John Michael Talbot; Matt 11:28-30).

Our Lord told us He was the Good Shepherd (John Michael Talbot = Come, Worship the Lord; John 10:7-18) and that he will give us what we need (Matt 6:25-33; 7:7-12; Luke 18:1-8; John Michael Talbot - Lilies of the Field).

That garbage that you don’t deserve a job or to have anyone pray for you or to be able to keep your children is just that - GARBAGE. I’d use stronger words, but this is a Catholic Forum, and I don’t want to get tossed out. This GARBAGE comes from the Father of LIES, the Accuser of the Brethren, the Enemy of the People of God. He’s been a liar from the beginning and lying is his native tongue. I’m not surprised that Satan would so shamelessly lie to a beloved daughter of God. You have as much business listening to that liar as I do running a Marathon.

If I leave you with nothing else, I want you to understand this - You are a precious daughter of God for whom Christ died, and you’ve been bought at the price of His blood and His Life. As far as God’s concerned, you are infinitely valuable, and nothing that liar Beelzebub says is ever going to change that.

Angel, I’ve been where you are right now, with the exception of worrying about losing my family - I spent several of my teenage years taking food stamps to the supermarket to so the family’s grocery shopping (I even bought my parents’ cigarettes almost as often than they did), I usually walked home from school so I wouldn’t endure the humiliation of being denied a seat on the school bus (I often sat on the floor because no one stuck up for me - a violation). When I was booted out of the Commune I lived in, I had NOTHING, and my parents had NO phone - I once had my Sister-in-Law “take a message” which said, “Some guy called.” I was the bad-guy because I dared to ask if there was any more, and then was upset when she said she didn’t care enough to have paper & pencil ready… This was 26 years ago, and it still hurts like heck to talk about it, but if my pain will help you get through yours, it will be worth it…

You matter that much.

Your Brother & Servant in Christ, Michael

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Praying hard for you to get that job.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Praying for you and your family…You have many friends and Prayer Warriors here for you…Take Care…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.