Please pray to bring my family back together

I pray daily that my family comes back together. My husband left a month ago and wants a divorce. I am suffering from depression (even before he left) and I was not getting the treatment I needed. I am now and I and I realize the mistakes I made in our marriage and want him to know and see these changes. I want him to be willing to give me another chance. I love him with all my heart and just want my family back together. Please pray he comes back home and gives us a chance.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Kathleen please go easy on yourself! The most important thing, besides praying right now is for you to get back your health. I am sure that God will allow your husband and family to see that you are taking care of yourself and moving in the right direction now. Don’t look back and don’t lose hope either. Remember, all things in God’s time!

Whatever you do **DO NOT STOP TAKING YOUR MEDICATION! **

I’m praying for you guys too!

Much Peace!

Mike :slight_smile:

Our father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
On Earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

I will pray for you Kathleen, and you can pray for me for the same thing. Then we can pray for others, and hopefully, eventually, we will all be filled with love, faith, hope and prayer. I know the pain is unbearable. And I know that when people tell you to stay strong and take care of yourself, they are praying for you, while respecting God’s will, and time. However, I know what you need to hear to keep hanging on, And that is: I will pray for you and ask God to have mercy on you, and bring your husband back. I could ask God for strength for you to get through this, and so on. But I know that you need a miracle. And when we receive, we are filled with so much, that we can give back, and perform our own miracles, thereby helping God. That’s how I see it. You didn’t ask for strength and courage, and health, you asked for your husband. I pray it is God’s will. God Bless.

I will pray for you Kathleen, and you can pray for me for the same thing. Then we can pray for others, and hopefully, eventually, we will all be filled with love, faith, hope and prayer. I know the pain is unbearable. And I know that when people tell you to stay strong and take care of yourself, they are praying for you, while respecting God’s will, and time. However, I know what you need to hear to keep hanging on, And that is: I will pray for you and ask God to have mercy on you, and bring your husband back. I could ask God for strength for you to get through this, and so on. But I know that you need a miracle. And when we receive, we are filled with so much, that we can give back, and perform our own miracles, thereby helping God. That’s how I see it. You didn’t ask for strenght and courage, and health, you asked for your husband. I pray it is God’s will. God Bless

Lord Jesus, please watch over Kathleen. Please heal her depression and the wounds caused by her husband. Please change her husbands heart. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name,
Thy kindgdom come,
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven,
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

St. Joseph, please pray for the healing of Kathleen’s marriage and family. Thank you. Amen.

I’m definitely praying for you. He may be angry right now, but give him room and he will see the positive strides you are making. I know this from experience. Consider visiting this website: divorcebusting.com. Her books are awesome!

God Bless:)

Thank you all

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.