Please pray to God for his mercy on me

Please ask God for his pity on me. Please pray to Mary for her protection. I am very depressed.

Thank you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord please embrace our sister with Your tender, healing love.

Thanksgiving
Eternal Father, You spared Abraham but not Yourself, in allowing the incarnation and death of Your Son for our sake. Thank You for His redeeming love that embraces each person, however ordinary, as Your child.

Jesus thank You for coming as a human baby who grew up amongst ordinary people, so that we know how much God treasures us as humans. Thank You for redeeming us in ordinariness, blood and resurrection.

Thank You for Your miracles—obvious, or disguised in ordinariness—as in Eucharistic ritual and in the ‘ordinary’ human kindnesses of our lives. Through our natural human responses to Your Sacrifice and love proved in human reality, let the glory of God’s kingdom reign in each person through the Holy Spirit.

…and in our friend Johann

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Praying for your protection from evil …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please be merciful and grant Johann joy again. May he find a good spiritual director for help and know that he has people here on CAF who care about him and want to help him. May you send healing to Johann of memories and of wounds, and let him know your love in a more deep and personal way. Johann knows how much he needs you, please help him to place all his confidence in your merciful love and help him to be totally abandoned to your merciful love. May he find strength and courage to keep persevering in the Holy Eucharist and find comfort in prayer. Mary, Mother of us all, please protect Johann under your mantle and intercede constantly for him to the Father. Help him to model his life after your humility and love, and pray always that Johann will not suffer in vain, but will unite to your Son’s suffering his own for the salvation of his soul and for all souls. St. Catherine of Genoa suffered from depression really bad and was freed from it by our Lord. Please intercede that Johann will be healed by an encounter with the Lord, too. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer and thank you Mother Mary for your loving intercession for Johann. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Praying hard to St. Dymphna for you.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.