Please pray to St. Dymphna for mental, emotional, and spiritual assistance

Hi everyone,

I am going through wave after wave of stressful events and circumstances and I am dealing with enormous burnout and exhaustion. I really need some emotional, mental, and spiritual support but the therapist and psychiatrist and other people who I go to for it are completely unhelpful. I need to find some source of mental, emotional and spiritual support and therapy or treatment or assistance of some kind and everywhere I look and everyone I go to is a dead end, incompetent, or merely unavailable to help at all.

Please pray to St. Dymphna for me. If you can, please pray this novena to her for obtaining assistance in these difficulties: graceandspace.org/welcome/moments/novena/159-novena-to-st-dymphna.html

I thank you for any assistance through prayer you can give. God will handle it, and will help me find the assistance and support I need. I am seeking the help I need but I cannot find it and all that I haven’t tried yet is prayer for this purpose. Please ask St. Dymphna to help.

God bless you all,
Joshua

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for us!
St. Dymphna, pray for us!

Praying hard to St. Dymphna.

Good St. Dymphna, please intercede for Joshua and pray that he finds a holy, orthodox priest to help him. May he find the help that he so earnestly is seeking. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.