Please pray to the Sacred Heart and to Jerome Lejeune

My mother, a long-time pro-life warrior, is in the hospital with an unexpected heart condition–she’s getting a pacemaker tomorrow, so she needs fervent prayers for her health and healing. There are lots of little unborn babies that are counting on her, so please include her in your prayers. Her name is Marian.

Thanks!
:slight_smile:

You are in my prayers in this unexpected sorrow of your mother’s illness. “Amen” to your prayers for her. God bless you and your family, Trishie

Jesus, loving of heart, please restore your faithful daughter Marian to health, so that she can continue to serve Your little ones.

in my prayers…

Praying for Marian.

***+JMJTJ+

Marian will be in my prayers for her healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.