Please Pray! Upcoming Finals!

I have two tough finals on Monday the 21st. One of them is biology which is the hardest of the two.

I usually freeze up before and during exams, and forget everything I’ve learned. This is an important final, I have to get do well in order to get a B in the class.

Please keep me in your prayers

Thanks!

I just finished four brutal finals, so you have my whole-hearted sympathy. :wink: I will definitely say something for you.

Our Father, please come to our aid, your child needs you. May the grace of our lady be with him/her at this time of need. Help him/her to be calm during his tests and that he /she may know the answers he has studied so hard.

We thank you Lord for everything you give us.

Amen

Praying that you are well prepared and do well …

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your success.

Lord, please let mel have your Spirit inside him/her helping with the exams. May mel go into the exams with your peace in his/her heart and do very well on them. May he/she find comfort in prayer and receive many graces in the Eucharist this Sunday to help him/her gain confidence and trust in you working in his/her life. May you be with mel during these exams keeping him/her from freezing. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I pray for your success on your exams.

PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.