Please Pray Urgently for my Studies

Please pray urgently for my studies. I have found myself unable to finish a paper on time for my PhD, and have written to my supervisor expressing this, despite already having been granted an extention.

I know that I can complete this paper to a high degree, but I would need another extention to do so.

Please, please, please pray that the Lord in his unfathomable mercy and grace will grant me this second extention, and that I will devote myself to the writing this paper in thanks to God and his care and provision.

Please pray for me.

Amen.x

Loving Father,
I stand before You in the midst of confusion and complexities of life.
My future sometimes seems distant and unknown.
Give me, O Lord, the vision to see the path You set before me.
Grant me the courage to follow Your way,
that through the gifts and talents You have given me,
I may bring Your life and Your love to others.
I ask this through Jesus, Your Son and my Brother.

Amen.

A prayer for tannhauser:

Lord,

I ask that you aid tannhauser in his studies. I ask that you allow him or her to live to the fullest of his or her ability in his or her education. I ask that you help the professor to see tannhauser’s merit as a scholar, and to allow that merit to supersede the importance of a deadline.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Lord, please secure Tannhauser another extention from his professor, if this would please you. Help Tannhauser to do your will and to keep trusting in you. Come to his/her assistance and have mercy on him/her. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying that your professor grants you the extension …

Just a brief note to sincerely thank everybody for their prayers, and I’m very happy to say that I received my extension and that my Professor was very kind and supportive of my situation.

Again, I am really thankful for all of the kind prayers, and may God know and bless you all for your charity shown towards me, a stranger.

Aaron

That’s great!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.