Please pray with me during my seperation

My wife and I have seperated and are going to be legally seperated. I am going through a very tough time and the Lord has kept me safe during my time of suffering. Please pray with me for healing of my soul, spirit and mind and that the Lord will continue to give me strength to perservere.

Please also pray for my wife who desperately needs the Lords guidance and love at this time. She is lost to me, too herself and to our Lord, she is a Child of the Lord, but cant find her way to him now.

Thank you and God Bless

Praying for you and your wife.

PRaying for you and your wife

Praying very hard for you and your wife!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please be with our brother in his loss and grieving, and help him to endure his loneliness and disappointment, growing in love and trust of You. Please bring light into his life.

Jesus please touch his wife’s heart and mind, and heal her of
the harm she is doing her soul. Please give her the graces to re-consider and to choose as You wish. I ask, knowing as always that You respect free will.

Loving God,

We come before you tonight to ask your intervention and blessing on this married couple who are experiencing difficulties and challenges in their married state of life. You are a participant and member of the holy family that was created when they were wed. We ask you to hold each of them in the comfort and peace of your Holy Spirit and to inspire them to work through the suffering and challenges of the current situation and to come together again as your children. They have each left their parents and were joined as one flesh in accordance with your Holy plan for them, please bless this couple and help them to rebuild the trust and love that will enable them to be restored as a happy couple, if that be your Holy and perfect will. Please strengthen and give courage and hope to Hoarfen and help both of these folks to have a strong faith and love for the Lord.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus, who lives with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.