Please Pray With Me for the Dead and Dying

Hi everyone,

I recieved shocking and upsetting news today. My good friend since elementary school’s dad passed away suddenly from heat stroke. He has 3 kids, 2 very young. Let’s pray for the repose of his soul and for peace for his family.

Also, let’s pray for the several celeberties who have been dying lately and their famlies.

Anyone else you know of who died? Add them in.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
the Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Eternal Rest grant onto them oh Lord and let perpetural light shine upon them, through the Mercy of God let them rest in peace, Amen.

I will certainly pray for your intentions.

Dear Lord, look upon your departed children with favor. Guide them safely into Heaven that they might dwell with you in everlasting joy, comfort, peace, and tranquility. In your mercy, grant them peace. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God Bless,

Hilary

Jeanne, my God please comfort and give protection and support to your friend’s family. I still have my Dad but my mother died young leaving young children, and I know some of the grief and difficulty involved, so your friend and mother and all the family have my heartfelt prayers.

As regards your invitation to add our deceased ones, my double cousin’s wife is being buried on Friday, so prayers for her soul and for my cousin are welcome. ‘Double cousin’, because my Dad’s brother married my mother’s sister . My cousin is an atheist, so his loss is particularly lonely. I am sore-hearted for him.

God bless your warm heart.

Dear Lord, look upon your departed children with favor. Guide them safely into Heaven that they might dwell with you in everlasting joy, comfort, peace, and tranquility. In your mercy, grant them peace. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God Bless,
mary1173

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father
Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kigndom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our tresspasses
as we forgive those who tresspass against us
and lead us not into temptation
But deliever us from evil
Amen.

Lord, please let all of the people mentioned in this fourm into your Heavenly Kigndom and grant comfort and peace upon their loved ones.

Amen.

My prayers are with them.

For all Suffering Souls and for Thomas, whom I pray is among them.

O Immaculate Mother, Queen of Heaven, hear the cries of your suffering children in purgatory and intercede for them at the throne of the Almighty. Behold in them, O Mother most faithful, the image of your Divine Son, who offered Himself on their behalf. Recall His bitter Passion and Death and see in them His very sufferings. We feel confident, then, O Mother of Mercy, that you will obtain their liberation; so that they, in union with you and the Choir of Heaven, may contemplate the Beatific Vision in Heaven forever. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon them. Amen.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Lord, may this man who just died be safe with You in Paradise. If he still needs purifying, may he be on his way to Paradise with the Blessed Mary to visit him and good souls around him to help him…and with my prayers and penances to help deliver him from the purification of Purgatory more speedily. May his family find all the help they need to remain close to Your Son and to be strong in faith with love for one another and with hope and peace in their hearts. Amen.

Beautifully expressed. A big AMEN
diane

Praying.

Praying continually. My own husband passed away in May. Although there were some trials and tribulations before his passing, I pray for his soul to be joined in the glory of our Lord’s heavenly kingdom. Not just for Joe, but I pray for all who are facing this earthly departure and pray that the rewards of eternal life are abundant to those who are dying or have passed away from this earth. Father, you reign in the kingdom forever. May we never forget how we may honor you in our earthly lives and may we rejoice when we are united with You in eternity. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.