Please pray with me for this 1 year old child

One of our parish families experienced tragedy this past weekend when their 6 year old daughter (who is in my daughter’s CCD class) found her 1 year old brother unresponsive in their swimming pool. He was rushed to the hospital, where he is listed in critical condition. Our priest was called to come and baptize him, since he wasn’t, and during the baptism, he opened his eyes (possibly for the first time). I’m not aware of any other updates, or what the general “outlook” seems to be at this time. Pray that God’s will be done, and bring this family peace and comfort during this sad time.

Thank you!

I pray for that family and the boy. May God’s graces be bestowed upon them.

i prayed for the boy, God bless him and his family and you too

Praying…keep us updated.

Lord, may your holy and perfect will be done in this little boy’s life. Please grant faith, peace and comfort to his family. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus please be with this little sister who found her baby brother and with all the family in the shock and anxiety of all this; and if You will, give fullness of life to this little boy.
Lord have great mercy on this family.
We trust in You

I am praying for him and his family

…Amen…

Praying for this family.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.
If it be your will Oh God please heal CatholicTeen209 through your son Jesus Christ Amen

Praying for this child and his family …

I want to thank you all for your prayers. I am saddened to say that the little boy passed away last night. He was baptized and last rites were administered. I pray that God brings peace and healing upon his family for the loss of this precious child. Thank you all again. May God bless you and your intentions.

In Christ,

Oh, I’m so very sorry! Praying hard for this poor family…

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.