Please pray with me that I may do God's will

**** T
I put a request up earlier to ask your prayers that I may do God’s will. It is about starting a male contemplative order in South Africa. We do not have any male contemplative communities here in SA. I could take the easy way out and Join a community overseas. But I feel that something needs to be done here in South Africa. Of cause it is a huge step to take. 1. To get a bishop to support this idea. 2. Finding a suitable place. 3 The big dirty word – money. The late Mother Theresa is my roll model and she left her comfortable convent and went and did what God was asking of her. Pray that I too may have the faith and take that huge step. May our Blessed Mother embrace this calling to serve Her Son more faithfully in the Contemplative life. God bless. Fr. Trevor

I aak the Father, in Jesus’ name, to guide your heart, mind, and soul, in this endeavour. And I ask the Father to guide those whose permission and that aid you require.
If it is God’s will, it will happen, as you know, Father. Your efforts and prayers will bear fruit.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name,
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Father T,
I pray along with you that God guides you in this endeavor…May strong clear signs of our Lord let you know the right path to take as only he can lead you…May money fall into place and come from many sources if this be his will…May extra help and assistance come your way to do Gods work…Lord knows S.Africa needs Gods word along with all places…In Jesus Name We Pray…Amen…With Warmth & Aloha, LynneMarie

May God guide you in your endevour.

Father T, Praying for you to do God’s will and get the needed support.

Praying for discernment and assistance

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy Will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Praying very hard for your success!

A very big thank you for all your love, prayers and support. God knows how much I need it. God bless. Fr. Trevor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.