Please pray

I am a returning Catholic. I am desiring so much to return to God’s table. I ask your prayers that my husband and son will also desire to come to God’s table, to return to the Catholic Church and we as a family will soon be attending Mass together.

Thanks
D

Diane, I will keep you and your family in my prayers, for God’s continuing graces and for your faith, happiness and peace.
I ask Jesus to grant your heartfelt prayers for your family and yourself.

Warmest welcome back to the Church!
:harp:
Trishie :slight_smile:

Praying for you and your family.

Welcome back. Praying for the conversion of your family!

Welcome Home!!

Will pray for you and that your family will also come into the Church…

God is obviously at work in your life! I pray that He will also be at work in your family.

That is wonderful news, welcome back home :). Praying for you and your family.

God bless you
TL

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Noon reading (Sext)
1 Thessalonians 3:12-13 ©

May the Lord be generous in increasing your love and make you love one another and the whole human race as much as we love you. And may he so confirm your hearts in holiness that you may be blameless in the sight of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus Christ comes with all his saints.

Hey!! Welcome Back!!! I am praying for you and your family. Keep praying and encouraging them to celebrate with you. I am so happy for you.
Lord Jesus, merciful Saviour of the world,
we humbly beseech Thee by Thy Most Sacred Heart,
gather this family into your flock,
the Shepherd and Bishop of their souls:
Who livest and reignest world without end.

Amen

Welcome back!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Continuing prayers for the conversion of sinners. What grace God has given you may it pass to your husband and child. Amen.

Praying :gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.