Please Pray!

Please pray for my friends, Jim and Megan. They are going through such hardship, and it just seems to keep coming. Pray that God will give them peace in the storm.
Thank you and God bless you!

I will be praying for your friends that God will be looking over them and guiding them through whatever tough times they may be going through :gopray:

praying:gopray:

I 'm leaving for Mass soon. I’ll pray for them during Communion.

I will most certainly pray that yor friends see their way through to the other side of the storm they are experiencing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you all so much. When I found out the circumstances of this family, there was absolutely nothing I could do to help, so I told them I would pray, and ask others to pray. Megan looked at me in tears and said “that is the most wonderful thing you could do for us, just pray.” Thanks again, I am praying that God would take them each by the hand along with their children and help them through this terrible trial.

God Our Father please intercede in these two children as they go through this difficult time, may they always revery to you for strength, give them the strength to find hope in their hardship in you. For you are the way the truth and the life. May they find that in you.

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy willbe done on earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and foregive us our tresspasses as we foregive those who tresspass against us and lead us not into ttempation but deliver us from evil.

Eternal Father Father I offer thee thy most precious blood of thy divine sone Jesus, For all those in marrige who pass transgression upon one another this day, in merit of his deatha nd resurection. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.