please pray

I have posted on here a few times before and all of your prayers are so powerful. I am asking that I receive more of those powerful prayers at this time. I am a single mom of a s and a half month old little girl and am having difficulty finding childcare for my daughter for next month so I can go back to work and I am short 200 for rent this month please prsy that I can rectify these things and pay for my rent and find a good provider for next month even if its jsut for next month so I have one more month to find a permanent one. Thank u and godbless
P.s if any one is thinking I should ask my parents … Well I did and I even offered to pay for my mothers flight etc and she told me she will only watch my daughter if I bring her to her this would be too difficult as I am breastfeeding and live in oregon whilst she lives in texas. So as u can see I am in quite a pickle. I do trust the good lord is working to make sure I am headed in the right direction and trust he’ll do what’s right.

Dear Lord we ask that You provide safe shelter, food, monetary supplication, and aid to this our sister in Christ upon whos needs we pray for. May she receive in multitude Your blessings and aid in this her time of need. Amen:)

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Jess, I will add this to my prayer intentions for my rosary today and will ask the Blessed Mother to intercede on your behalf.

God Bless.

Amen.

Prayers coming your way!
Kathy

you are right jessnbabybella…the Lord listens to prayers…believe that everything will be alright…you will soon find a good and trustworthy person who will take care of your baby…i will pray for this intention…God bless you and take care

noodles

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

May The Lord bless you and your family. In the name of The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this mother in her financial and logistical difficulties. Provide for her, Lord Christ, if You so will it, a way to take care of her child properly and find the money necessary to support both of them. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Continued prayers for your situation.:signofcross:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Dear Lord please help Jess to find affordable and safe childcare for my daughter so that she can return to work and meet her financial responsibilities. Please help her to meet current financial shortfalls. Please help Jess in her efforts to provide well for her baby and herself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.