Please Pray

I’m very challenged right now… I feel like I know what I have to do… I’m just afraid of taking the first step (going to Church). Please Pray for my strength and perseverance and for help in following God’s guidance and His will.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying…

Praying for you…God’s love is the greatest love of all…Take that leap of Faith and let God do the rest. God Bless You. diane

I will keep you warmly in my prayers. Jesus is kind and loving. Ask Him to come with you into Church. I ask Him to help you have trust and love, no fear or anxiety.

Our love and prayers, Trishie
:grouphug:

Oh Miraculous Child Jesus, I come before Your sacred Image, moved by love and hope, and I beseech You to look mercifully on my troubled heart. Let Your own tender love, always inclined to compassion, mitigate my trouble and alleviate my sufferings. Take from me, if it be Your Will, all unbearable afflictions and let me never surrender to despair.

Grant me my dear Child Jesus, the special grace I ask from You today, in all humility and with a loving trust. For the sake of your Sacred Infancy, always hear my prayers, be generous with Your aid and consolation that I may praise You and the Father and the Holy Spirit. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Lord, help this good person get to Mass. He/she will get the many graces necessary to persevere in his/her faith along with the graces from a holy Confession. May this person pray to his/her guardian angel for help in getting to Church and may his/her guardian angel enlighten and guard, rule and guide him/her. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

We come to you, O blessed Joseph, in our distress. Having sought the aid of your most blessed spouse, we now confidently implore your assistance also. We humbly beg that, mindful of the affection which bound you to the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God, and of the fatherly love with which you cherished the child Jesus, you will lovingly watch over the heritage which Jesus Christ purchased with His blood, and by your powerful intercession help us in our urgent need. Prudent guardian of the Holy Family, protect chosen people of Jesus Christ; drive far from us, most loving father, all error and corrupting sin. From your place in heaven, most powerful protector, graciously come to our aid in this conflict with the powers of darkness, and as of old you delivered the Child Jesus from danger of death, so now defend the holy Church from the snares of the enemy and from all adversity. Extend to each one of us your continual protection, that, led on by your example, and borne up by your strength, we may be able to live and die in holiness and obtain everlasting happiness in heaven. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.