Please Pray

Please pray for my little one. She had a seizure a couple of weeks ago, she will be turning 5 in a few weeks. She needs prayers even though she is home now with us after a week long hospital stay, she is under meds, has nights of twitching and still has to undergo some more tests in the next few months. A general diagnosis was given but they are still not definite as they have found something they think unrelated on the top of her brain. We are dealing with two things going on in her little head:signofcross:. Pray for her and for our family to get through this and that she comes out well. We love her so!

Dear Jesus whose tenderness healed Jairus’ daughter please tenderly heal this little girl, who is only five, and is suffering problems with her little brain.
Look compassionately upong the loving pleas and her parents, and ensure that the wonders of medicine can bring about her healing and allow her a good life with her family.
Please give her family hope and trust.

I had a seizure just once when I was a little girl. My Dad called the doctor in…but I never had a repeat. I pray it will be so for your little girl

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Father please hear our prayers for this little girl and grant her healing.Please guide the doctors and medical professionals to treat this little on e to bring her stable health and full recovery.Grant the family strength and courage to help them through this worrying time.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Lord, please heal this little child, your gorgeous creation. Please give this little girl a strong body and soul, allowing her to grow into your faithful servant.

Amen.

I am reciting this prayer as if I were the 5 year old girl,
because such yearning for unity overcomes everything.

O my Lord! O my Lord!
I am a child of tender years.
Nourish me from the breast of Thy mercy,
train me in the bosom of Thy love,
educate me in the school of Thy guidance
and develop me under the shadow of Thy bounty.
Deliver me from darkness, make me a brilliant light;
free me from unhappiness, make me a flower of the rose garden;
suffer me to become a servant of Thy threshold
and confer upon me the disposition and nature of the righteous;
make me a cause of bounty to the human world,
\and crown my head with the diadem of eternal life.
Verily, Thou art the Powerful, the Mighty, the Seer, the Hearer.

This longer prayer is very powerful and well suited to anyone from any tradition:
bahaiprayers.org/healing6.htm

Praying for the healing of your daughter …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Dear Jesus, please look compassionately upon the loving pleas of her concerned parents, and ensure that appropriate tests and medical treatment can bring about her healing and allow her a good life with her family.
Jesus whose tenderness healed Jairus’ daughter please tenderly heal this little girl.

Please give her family hope and trust.

Father… Your will be done. please protect your little daughter. she is so young and suffering. keep her sheltered within your Sacred Heart. Amen:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.