please pray

last night a little boy i knew, 9 yrs old, was hit by a bus while riding his bike, and died. his family is heartbroken. please, i ask you to pray for his soul. his name was austin

I will. I’m so sorry. I’ll pray for his parents as well. This is heartbreaking.

[quote=luvthelight]last night a little boy i knew, 9 yrs old, was hit by a bus while riding his bike, and died. his family is heartbroken. please, i ask you to pray for his soul. his name was austin
[/quote]

Praying for Austin and his family. The death of a child is the hardest of all I think. :frowning:

[quote=luvthelight]last night a little boy i knew, 9 yrs old, was hit by a bus while riding his bike, and died. his family is heartbroken. please, i ask you to pray for his soul. his name was austin
[/quote]

May God rest his soul and give you strength to console his family.

:gopray: Prayers are sent both for the soul of the boy and for strength for his family in this difficult and sorrowful situation! :gopray:

I will include Austin tonight in my prayer for the Holy Souls. May God save him and be with his family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.