please pray

injunction hearings tomorrow, have been desperately ill, decided I couldn’t handle 2 hearings in one day and to dismiss the case agasint my husband and have informed him of it. We both still have to be there in court tho at 9 am. I just got 4 hrs sleep but it is 1:57 now and I doubt I will sleep more the rest of the night. I have 2 alarms set for 5. I had developed a pattern of falling asleep at daybreak until 1:30 in the afternoon, which I had to break. so I stayed up all day yesterday after being up all night, sleep has always been an issue for me, and had to make certain decisions while really not able to think at all, I relied on the Lord ("…he is my refuge, my fortress, my God…" thenk you).

My faith is burgenoning. However, still fear mother and need prayer regarding 2nd injunction hearing at 2:30 against my son, already have no contact order through DV charge, but they could drop that.

My lawyer said we will discuss it when we meet at 8:45.

I just want it to hurry up and be 5:00 am, don’t want to go through a nightmare for 3 hours, my mother is probably in town and awake, this is horribly distressing for me, I have taken what steps I can to attempt to start a ball rolling to get her medicated. Never too late.

Please pray.

God Bless You All, CAF is life-saving. I pray I can return the favor.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Praying for you and your family lynnehelen that all will happen for the best.
May God bless and heal.

Dear Lord,
May your peace and wisdom touch the heartsof all who share the courtroom with Lynnehelen. Help her to find the resources wich will give her good guidance. Give her courage and strengthen her during these struggles. May she trust in your grace and become a reflectio of that grace for others. Amen

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

Praying. God bless.

I will pray for you. One thing you may find helpful when entering court, is picturing yourself leaving the court in an hour or so.

God bless

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us. Amen.

Prayers for you right now. Mother Mary please go to your precious Son and plead her case. Peace to you through the grace of God.

You'll be in my intention when we pray the Holy Rosary tomorrow in our prayer meeting...

God Bless lynne

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, "Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart." With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.