Please pray

I have never asked for prayers before. My life is in the midst of many trials. My faith is strong, though its expression is lacking. Can’t seem to get answers to anything. To prevent homelessness, I moved in with two ‘friends’ that I have known for over 25 years. They have also now asked me to move out after just a few months. I had nowhere to go; no family to help, no other friends and that hasn’t changed. They know this and don’t care. Both are mean, he is emotionally abusive. I am no longer allowed use the laundry but rarely; ditto with showering, of all things. He has accused me of so many things I have not done, and was proven without doubt to be wrong. She knew this too, and didn’t defend me. Because she can’t lose the man who buys her pot and does essentially everything for her. They smoke pot at least ten times a day in addition to their other smoking I have been shaken by accusations so often, my hands have inexplicably gone numb while he yells and my BP skyrockets…Every other word out his mouth is the F word. I barricaded myself in a room a few days ago while the police were here because he claimed to have been threatened by a neighbor. Actually, he threw the first threat. He then screamed at her unmercifully. Scared me as he has never scared me. I am afraid that his anger will progress to landing a punch. I cannot get a job, I have no money. Because of several years of PTSD, et al., which are only getting worse, (and my housing is but one issue).I am applying for disability. That could take so long and I need a way out of this insanity ASAP. I couldn’t even get him involved with disability because I told the case worker that he has threatened me to use my public assistance for him, that he would do the same with disability. That if he knew, I’d be even more fearful of him for the threats and I’d certainly have to get out that much sooner. Which is needed, but how? I know well what anxiety is. I pray that someone will come to my aid with a truck for my things and just say. “Let me get you out of this mess.” But I know that is probably unrealistic. I am stuck in so many more ways than can be stated here further. Believe me , my first prayers are for His mercy and strength.
I cannot bear the pain that is my life. I am scared, nervous, fearful all the time. I am getting professional help, but nothing is happening fast enough. And I need a place to go very very soon.
Shelters are filled because of the times and because women and children come first, as well they should. I am alone.
I understand better why desperate people do desperate things. I am not there, I assure you. But I cannot bear this. I want out so badly and I don’t even know what that means. Nothing will happen at my hands. I do not want that at all. Everything that can be done professionally is being done, and I pray in thanks for that. But I am so tired of living this way. It makes me think of a quote I have seen on this site, except I can’t find it now. Something like, things may not go well in this life, but they will in the next. Now I am anxious for the next one, but not in a way fitting to Him. I don’t think He’s done with me yet, but I truly cannot bear this life. I feel gutted, useless yet I know I am not the latter. I pray for the people I live with, I ask that someone will pray for me.

Please Lord, help this soul in this time of their most dire need. Keep them tied to You as they extricate themselves from this terrible situation. Please Lord, hear our prayers, Amen.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Eternal Father, we thank You for the crosses that we bear knowing that each one is an opportunity to grow closer to You. We believe that all things are possible through You and if it be Your will we would ask for some reprieve for this brother; for Your divine intervention so that housing, food, peace and safety may be found. If any of these petitions are contrary to Your will then we ask for the Holy Spirit to fill us with sufficient grace to bear this cross with an unwavering faith and courage that brings glory to Your name.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen

Lord hear our prayers for Jesus’ sake, Amen.

Lord please hear our prayer for this desperate person and give him/her the help and the strength to find the help they need. Amen.

I pray for your intentions! :gopray:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, the children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus:
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

thank you all for your prayers. I really need them, as I want to just curl up and sleep, I am that scared and without a clue as to what to do and what the earthly answer is. thank you all.

Blessings…

Dear God, please guide this precious soul to safety and a good home. I pray that your provide for all of her needs in Jesus name. Amen.

Blessings and love!

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end

Amen.

I entrust you to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she guide and protect you. May you turn to her in your need and receive her poweful assistance.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Praying for you.

Lord please hear our prayers for Cheezey.Please bring a solution where people can c oem into his life and help in oractical ways to resolve his need to move to a safer home and for his money concerns to be addressed favourably. Thankyou Lord for heairng our prayers Amen

Eternal GOD, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen.

Prayer to St Joseph
Oh glorious St. Joseph, thou who hast power to render possible even things which are considered impossible, come to our aid in our present trouble and distress. Take this important and difficult affair under thy particular protection, that it may end happily.

(St Joseph please intercede for our friend Cheezey for all his problems to be resolved.)

O dear St. Joseph, all our confidence is in thee. let it not be said that we would invoke thee in vain; and since thou art so powerful with Jesus and Mary. show that thy goodness equals thy power. Amen, St. Joseph, friend of the sacred heart, pray for us.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

Lord please hear our prayers for Cheezey.Please bring a solution where people can come into her life and help in practical ways to resolve this need to move to a safer home and for her money concerns to be addressed favourably. Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Eternal GOD, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen.

Prayer to St Joseph
Oh glorious St. Joseph, thou who hast power to render possible even things which are considered impossible, come to our aid in our present trouble and distress. Take this important and difficult affair under thy particular protection, that it may end happily.

(St Joseph please intercede for our friend Cheezey for all his problems to be resolved.)

O dear St. Joseph, all our confidence is in thee. let it not be said that we would invoke thee in vain; and since thou art so powerful with Jesus and Mary. show that thy goodness equals thy power. Amen, St. Joseph, friend of the sacred heart, pray for us.
Jan 8, '13 5:13 pm

Lord please help Cheezey.Please may she feel Your love for her and heal her of the anxiety and worries in her life.Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

Lord please hear our prayers for Cheezey.Please bring a solution where people can come into her life and help in practical ways to resolve this need to move to a safer home and for her money concerns to be addressed favourably. Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Prayer to St Joseph

O dear St. Joseph, all our confidence is in thee. let it not be said that we would invoke thee in vain; and since thou art so powerful with Jesus and Mary. show that thy goodness equals thy power. Amen, St. Joseph, friend of the sacred heart, pray for us

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.