Please pray...

Please pray that God will heal my dog. He’s got a resistant infection, and it seems not matter what is done, he gets worse - or gets better and then relapses. This has been going on for months now and I’m very concerned. Please pray with me.

Lord, please heal this pet in accord with the Father’s merciful will, that by this healing, through these petitions an refuge to prayer, Rence and all associated persons in this matter be drawn close to your Sacred Heart, now, unto eternity. Have mercy, Lord, and grant them all many graces for joy, faith, hope, and love. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I feel the way about my dogs as you do.

St Francis, please pray for Rence and his/ her faithful friend. We have a special bond with our pets and loosing them to soon is unbearable.

O most holy apostle, Saint Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honoureth and invoketh thee universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, and of things almost despaired of.

Pray for me, who am so miserable. Make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help where help was almost despaired of.

Come to mine assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolation and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (here make your request) and that I may praise God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity.

I promise thee, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favour, to always honour thee as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to thee.

Amen.

Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace;
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is error, the truth;
Where there is doubt, the faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, Grant that I may not so much seek
To be consoled, as to console;
To be understood, as to understand;
To be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord God Almighty I pray that that the Vet for Rence’s dog will find a cure. In the name of Jesus I pray. Lord hear my prayer, let my cry come unto Thee.

amen

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

Praying.

Thank you for helping me pray for God’s Intervention and Mercy. Please, if you have time, keep praying for my beloved dog. He’s still undergoing treatments.

Saint Francis, please pray for Rence’s dog. Pets are so special to us as you know. I pray that he will be free of pain and distress and will be healed from all suffering. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.