Please pray !!!

Please pray for my dog to be healed from his health problems and for his medicines to work…please pray for god to cure him and restore him back to full health…

please also pray that mine and my sisters finance improve…

Thank you for reading this…i appreciate any prayers you can offer for my prayer requests…i will be praying for you and your prayer requests …

Praying to St. Francis and St. Anthony for your intentions.

:crossrc:

Hi crystal waters,

Prayers said for your needs.

May God bless you during this stressful time for you.

((Hugs)) to you.

Pax Christi.

Praying.

God bless.

Originally Posted by crystal waters
Please pray for my dog to be healed from his health problems and for his medicines to work…please pray for god to cure him and restore him back to full health…please also pray that mine and my sisters finance improve…
Thank you for reading this…i appreciate any prayers you can offer for my prayer requests…i will be praying for you and your prayer requests …***

Hi Lord, its me again. A CAF friend, Crystal Waters, has a dog that is evidently quite sick and she is concerned that the medication the dog was given might not work. Lord you gave us animals to help us on working ranches, and you also gave them to us for companionship. Dogs are particularly loving and this one needs Your help. In the grand scheme of things it might not look very important, but to this young woman and her sister, this dog is very important. I ask you to show mercy in this situation and to grant the healing that is so needed. We ask this in the Precious Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. AMEN

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, please have mercy and grant Crystal Waters’ intentions. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal crystal waters’s Dog. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into crystal waters’s Dog’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Mother of Perpetual Help - For Financial Aid

Realizing, dear Mother Mary, that thou art our Perpetual Help not only in spiritual but, likewise, in temporal necessities, we approach thee with submissive and humble hearts, because we have a child-like confidence in thy power and goodness, beseeching thee to assist us in our present financial worry.

Owing to untoward circumstances which have arisen in our lives, we are in dire want, being unable to meet our honest debts.

We are not asking, dearest Mother, for wealth, if possession of it is not in accordance with the holy will of God; we merely beg for that assistance which will enable us to satisfy our pressing obligations.

We believe, dear Mother, that thou art the Queen of Heaven and earth, and, as such, the instrument and special dispensation of thy Son, Jesus Christ; that thou hast acquired by virtue of thy wonderful dignity, a sweet jurisdiction over all creation.

We believe that thou art not only rich and bountiful, but extremely kind and generous to all thy loving children.

We plead with thee then, dear Mother, to obtain for us the help we so urgently need in our present financial difficulty.

We thank thee, dear Lady and promise to publish far and wide, the marvels of thy glorious Picture. Amen.

Heavenly Father, please help us in our time of need. You have made us stewards of crystal water’s dog. If it is Your will, please restore him to health and strength. I pray, too, for other animals in need. May they be treated with the care and respect deserving of all Your creation. Blessed are You, Lord God, and holy is Your name for ever and ever. Amen.

Bl. Mary Bartholomea de Bagnesi, hear our prayer.
Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, hear our prayer.
St. Anthony of Padua, hear our prayer.
St. Faustina, hear our prayer.

St. Francis of Assisi, hear our prayer.
St. Gertrude of Nivelles, hear our prayer.
St. John Bosco, hear our prayer.
St. Joseph of Cupertino, hear our prayer.

St. Martin de Porres, hear our prayer.
St. Pio of Pietrelcina, hear our prayer.
St. Roch, hear our prayer.
Sts. Cosmas and Damian, hear our prayer.

**O Immaculate Heart of Mary,
Queen of Heaven and Earth,
and tender Mother of men,
in accordance with Thy ardent wish made known at Fatima,
I consecrate to Thy Immaculate Heart myself,
my brethren,
my country and the whole human race.

Reign over us,
Most Holy Mother of God,
and teach us how to make the Heart of Thy Son,
Our Lord Jesus Christ reign
and triumph in us even as It has reigned
and triumphed in Thee.

Reign over us,
Most Blessed Virgin,
that we may be Thine in prosperity
and in adversity,
in joy and in sorrow,
in health and in sickness,
in life and in death.

O most compassionate Heart of Mary,
Queen of Heaven,
watch over our minds and hearts
and preserve them from the impurity
which Thou didst lament so sorrowfully at Fatima.
Assist us in imitating You in all things,
especially purity.
Help us to call down upon our country
and upon the whole world the peace of God
in justice and charity.

Therefore, Most Gracious Virgin and Mother,
I hereby promise to imitate Thy virtues
by the practice of a true Christian life
without regard to human respect.

I resolve to receive Holy Communion regularly
and to offer to Thee five decades of the Rosary each day,
together with my sacrifices,
in the spirit of reparation and penance.

Amen. **

Saying prayers.

Novena to the Holy Spirit
Holy Spirit, You who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my
ideals, You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great the material desire may be. I want to be with You and my loved ones in Your perpetual glory. Amen
Mention your request, while making the request, you must promise either:
(a) To publish this prayer or
(b) To circulate the favor.
This prayer should be said for 3 consecutive days. After the 3rd day, the request will be granted, no matter how difficult it may be.
A Prayer to Virgin Mary that is never known to fail

[not a story, just a prayer]
This is a prayer that is never known to fail, a prayer for a VERY SPECIAL
INTENTION, IN YOUR MOST NEEDED TIME, so this not your everyday
prayer. Believe in Mama Mary and she will be with you. Concentrate in Praying…

Oh most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendour of heaven.

Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.

Oh star of the sea, help me show herein, you are my Mother.

Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of heaven and earth!

I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in this necessity
(say your intention)

There are none that can withstand your power, Oh show me herein that you are my Mother.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.
Holy Mother, I place this course in your hands.
(Say this portion of the prayer three times)

Holy Spirit, you who solve all problems, light all the roads so that I can
attain my Goal.
You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me, in all instances in my life, You are with me.
I want, in this short prayer, to thank You for things as you confirm once again that I never want to be separated from you in eternal glory.
Thank you for your mercy towards me and mine.

After the prayer recite nine Hail Mary’s and also you can include the
“Queen of the most Holy Roasry, Pray for us”.

Recite this prayer for three consecutive days and on the last day after you pray publish it after and your intention will be guaranteed. That’s why I published this because I have completed my prayer and have to publish. So God bless and believe in the power of prayer.
Saint Anthony the Wonder Worker

Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints
St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and charity for his creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I ask you to obtain for me the favors that I seek (mention your request here).
The answer to my prayer may require a miracle, even so, you are the Saint of Miracles.
O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was full of sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Infant Jesus, who loved to be held in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever by yours. Amen.

Prayer to St. Anthony of Padua - Performer of Miracles
Dear Saint Anthony, your prayers obtained miracles during your lifetime. You still seem to move at ease in the realm of minor and major miracles. Saint Anthony, Performer of Miracles, please obtain for me the blessings God holds in reserve for those who serve Him. Pray that I may be worthy of the promises my Lord Jesus attaches to confident prayer. [mention your special intentions]

Prayer to Saint Anthony for lost Items
St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find (name your lost item) which has been lost. At least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.
All of the above are well known Catholic prayers and are reprinted here for your daily devotional usage

Amen.

Amen.

As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

[INDENT]St. Roch/Rocco Prayer for Dogs

O Blessed Saint Roch, patron of dogs, have pity on those animals who lie upon a bed of suffering. Your power was so great when you were in this world, that by the Sign of the Cross, many–both man and animal–were healed of their diseases. Now that you are in Heaven, your power is not less. Offer, then, to God our sighs and tears and obtain for us a swift recovery for crystal waters’ dog. This we ask through Christ our Lord. Amen.

May Our Mother of Perpetual Help assist you with you finances. Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Amen

Praying hard for your intention.

Saint Francis of Assisi, for Sick Animals

Heavenly Father, you created all things for your glory and made us stewards of this creature If it is your will, restore it to health and strength. Blessed are you, Lord God, and holy is your name for ever and ever. Amen

=============

For Financial relief:

I know Your Will and plan for all of us is greater than we can fathom. It is not for us to question why some have great financial stability and others seem to always struggle to make ends meet.

I know Your Love is all we need to survive; however might I ask for Your help so that Crystal Waters and her sister can meet their financial obligations without having to worry day in and day out how to pay thier bills.
Please send Your Grace upon them and all of those in need of financial relief. AMEN

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.