Please prayer for a unnamed girl

Dear sisters and brothers, let me turn to you. Because we live in the U.S. for a short time, I have to whom I confided. My husband recently is often away, and about Christmas somewhere to go.
Ask you for your prayers and support. Something I found in my husband’s pc when I was looking for some photos of children.
I do not know what to think and grow in me a terrible fear. I pray that it was not true. For several days I could not sleep. I uploaded it here: youtube.com/watch?v=Bj-IJJNx7xk
I hope that the terrible idea is unfounded. What do you think?
Thank you very much.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear worried Wife, I ask Jesus to help you to know what to do.

Jesus please comfort and help her. If something is wrong, please help her to understand and know what to do.

Jesus please help this husband to be good, and to live a life that is obedient to Your gospel teachings.

I haven’t looked at the website because what you fear make me not wish to see it.
I will keep you both in my prayers.

May God bless you, Dear.

Prayers promised

Praying.

Loving God please purify anything that requires spiritual healing,
and relieve suspicions if unjustified.
Let Your light and love fill and surround this couple and their lives.
Thank You, loving God

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

I didn't view the web site you gave us, but I pray that you and your husband will reslove the problem, whatever it is. May our Lord give you both the graces you need at this time of confusion.

I will not view the website either but you have my prayers.
Lord please heal this situation.May the worried wife be guided to know what to do.
Please may all 'parties' be safe.Protect vulnerable ones and innocents.
May the husband be guided to get help if necessary.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers
Amen

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.