Please prayer for protection of my family

Hi everyone,

To make a long story short, my house was robbed on Saturday and unfortunately, my parents lost various things that were very sentimental to them, especially my mother. Could everyone say a prayer tonight for us and ask the Lord as well as Heavenly Mother to look watch over my family and protect us? And to strengthen us during this difficult time both in real life and spiritually? Thank you so much! I would really appreciate your prayers, as well as, my family.

P.S. Are there any particular saints I should pray to?

Lord, Sushierror’s family sanctuary has been violated and personal treasure stolen from them, and they have suffered loss of their sense of security.

Please heal and comfort this family. Watch over them and protect them from fear and danger. Please somehow turn their sadness into something positive.

We pray for the thief [thieves] who may have no one but us to pray for them.

God bless your family in every good way.

Good St. Joseph, protector of the Holy Family, intercede to God for the protection of this good family. St. Michael, protect them. Mary, our Mother, ask your Son Jesus to care for this family with his divine love and care in a most special way. Amen.

Praying for you and your family.

Praying this prayer for you and your family…

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.

Amen :signofcross:

sushierror, tonight when I pray my rosary I will plead with our Blessed Mother to ask her Son to restore peace and security into your life and that of your parents.:gopray2:

:console:

:blessyou:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Prayers for your family. Perhaps you could invoke the intercession of St. Dismas, the good thief who died on the cross next to Jesus?

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

While I am working all night, I will pray for peace and a good night’s rest for your family. If you wake up, just know that you’re being covered in prayer all through the night.

Still praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.