Please prayer for Vietnamese parish

I am sure some of you have heard about this:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7625393.stm

Basically, this issue has been going on since January and Vietnamese Catholics living in Hanoi have held vigils and protests to try and reclaim the land. Unfortunately, the communist government will not return the land that rightfully belongs to the Hanoi diocese. They have already begun construction to build a park on this holy land, :mad: I ask everyone to pray for this parish, so they can get the land that belongs to them back. Thank you very much!

Praying for all those Catholics and Christians who are persecuted there and around the world.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying for this parish…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying!

praying

Lord, claim what belongs to You, and above all the souls and hearts of all concerned. Thank You

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.