Please remember me this weekend

Hi everyone

Just getting discharged from the second ER in Philly.

At 10 pm now going to a third trying to get any help that I can.

Hopefully soon someone will be able to help me.

The buck gets passed everywhere.

My ability to walk is getting worst and worst.

And my mental health is now at its lowest.

I just hope I can go on. I hope I can come out of this depression. But it is so very real. I see no end to it. It is a trap.

I have had 2 MRIs and lots of tests but then they say they cannot help me.

I have to fight the darkest of thoughts daily. And overwhelming anxiety.

I promise to keep praying fervently forall who pray for me.

Thank you.

Vito Joseph

Holy Spirit I ask You to help Vito in every or any way posible.

Lord have mercy on him

Have prayed for you in front of the Blessed Sacrament today.

If you would like to pray for me in turn you are welcome, but please don’t feel obligated … It’s a privilege to pray for you simply because you ask.

Here is a Psalm for you. It contains the message “Be still and know that I am God.”

Psalm 45

1 Unto the end, for the sons of Core, for the hidden. 2 Our God is our refuge and strength: a helper in troubles, which have found us exceedingly. 3 Therefore we will not fear, when the earth shall be troubled; and the mountains shall be removed into the heart of the sea. 4 Their waters roared and were troubled: the mountains were troubled with his strength. 5 The stream of the river maketh the city of God joyful: the most High hath sanctified his own tabernacle.

6 God is in the midst thereof, it shall not be moved: God will help it in the morning early. 7 Nations were troubled, and kingdoms were bowed down: he uttered his voice, the earth trembled. 8 The Lord of armies is with us: the God of Jacob is our protector. 9 Come and behold ye the works of the Lord: what wonders he hath done upon earth, 10 Making wars to cease even to the end of the earth. He shall destroy the bow, and break the weapons: and the shield he shall burn in the fire.

11 Be still and see that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, and I will be exalted in the earth. 12 The Lord of armies is with us: the God of Jacob is our protector.

drbo.org/chapter/21045.htm

I Am Praying For You.
Grandma Glor

Remember, O gracious
Virgin Mary, that never was
it known that anyone who
fled to thy protection, implored thy
help or sought thy intercession was
left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly to thee,
O Virgin of Virgins and
my Mother; to thee I
come, before thee I kneel,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but
in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

I’ll remember you in my prayers. I think one consolation you can keep in mind is this, at least, it’s not your soul you’re worried about.

Continued prayers…:gopray2:

Bl. Theresa of Calcutta, pray for us.
St. Jude, pray for us.
St. Michael, pray for us.

Know that He is with you, and the Kingdom of God resides within you.

Our Father, who art in heaven.
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done, on Earth
As it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

You remain in my prayers.
Jesus, we trust in You for Vito Joseph’s needs of body, mind and spirit.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

You will continue to be in my prayers. May God give you the courage and strength to keep on. Please remember that all of us here are thinking, praying and care about you, don’t give up!

Vito Joseph, you are in my prayer.

I prayed for you at Mass this morning!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hi Vito! I’m still praying for you. My “Men’s Group” is meeting tonight and I’ll include you in my intentions when we pray the Rosary.

Have you seen a priest lately? How about confession? I strongly urge you to talk to a priest often, and to spend time in front of the Blessed Sacrament, as much as possible. Here’s a great post from Fr. Vincent Serpa.

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=4074954#post4074954?rd=

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glorious Saint Michael, Prince of the heavenly hosts, who stands always ready to give assistance to the people of God; who fought with the dragon, the old serpent, and cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly defends the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, I earnestly entreat you to assist VitoJoseph also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which he sustain against the same formidable foe.
Be with him, O mighty Prince! that he may courageously fight and vanquish that proud spirit, whom you, by the Divine Power, gloriously overthrew, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature, completely overcome; so having triumphed over the enemy of his salvation, he may with you and the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall, has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.