Please remember my folks as you pray today

My parents left my home in South Carolina this morning to drive to their home in Oklahoma. Please offer a prayer of protection for them as they travel. Also, if you could pray especially for comfort for my mother – she suffers greatly because my husband, daughter, soon-to-be-born-son and I live so far from her. Please ask the Lord to comfort her and to answer her prayers and to help her be at peace with “the way things are right now.”

Also, side note, I asked for prayers a few months back about a legal battle my family was about to face. Thanks to much prayer, everything has been DROPPED. DELETED. GONE. And the lawyer charged us exactly $0. All praise to Jesus and thanks for your prayers!

Praying!

Prayer for Family God of goodness and mercy, to your fatherly protection we commend our family, our household and our all that belongs to us. We entrust all to your love and keeping. Fill our home with your blesssings as you filled the holy house of Nazareth with your presence. Above all else, keep far from us the stain of sin. We want you alone to rule over us. Help each on of us to obey the holy laws, to love you sincerely and imitate the example of your holy guardian, Saint Joseph. Lord, preserve us and our home from all evils and misfortunes. May we be ever resigned to your divine willl even in the crosses and sorrows that you allow to come to us. Finally, give all of us the grace to live in perfect harmony and love toward our neighbor. Grant that every one of us may deserve by a holy life the comfort of your holy sacraments at the hour of death. Bless this house, God the Father, who created us, God the Son, who suffered for us upon the cross, and God the Holy Spirit, who sanctified us in baptism. May the one God in three divine persons preserve our bodies, purify our minds, direct our hearts and bring us all to everlasting life. Glory be to the Father, glory be to the Son, glory be to the Holy Spirit! Amen.

Praying for safe travels, peace while separated, and in thanksgiving for a legal battle avoided. :crossrc: :hug1:

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying for your parents, and praise God for your other situation turning out so well…

Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit I praise and thank You for the mercy that You have given this family. I ask Your special blessings upon this amazing lawyer!

Father I ask Your continued blessings for this family in all their challenges.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.