Please Remember My Intentions at Mass

I used to attend daily Mass for many years but right now my schedule and my health prevent me from doing so. I hope someone might pray for me that my health gets better so I can go. But I was also wondering if anyone out there who can go to daily Mass but doesn’t already, would go there for me for the blessed souls in purgatory who receive great help when someone prays for them at Mass. Or perhaps there is someone who already goes to daily Mass who could do the praying for me.

Thanks

I go to daily Mass 3X week and I would be happy to pray for the souls in purgatory for you. But you know, you can pray for them at Sunday Mass and even at home too, and it will still benefit them. God’s Blessings to you.

I go to Mass most days, I’ll be happy to bring you to church with me in spirit :slight_smile: Make an Act of Spiritual Communion and tell Jesus you wish you could go!

I know EWTN broadcasts Mass three or four times a day - and you can watch or listen to EWTN on the internet if your connection is good enough :thumbsup:

I am praying for your intentions Jeanette.

I will pray for you also!
Kathy

I’m sorry you can’t make it to mass like you once did…but know we are praying for you, Jeannette. What a beautiful thread…you seem to be very thoughtful of others…God’s grace certainly touching you. You’re in my prayers.

Thank you all! You are very kind. :slight_smile: This means a lot to me.

The chaplet of All Souls can be prayed using an ordinary rosary. I will add your intentions to mine at mass:thumbsup:

Praying, the All Souls chaplet can be done at home, I’ll still remember your intentions at mass. You only need a set of rosary beeds for the chaplet:D

I go to daily Mass I will bring you in spirit and pray for The Souls in Purgatory, You can also say the Prayer of St. Gertrude the Great.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

Our Lord dedicated this prayer to St Gertrude so that,
Everytime you say this prayer souls are realesed from Purgatory.

I say it many times during the day!

God bless you for your love and compassion!! Praying…:byzsoc::byzsoc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.