Please remember Tammy in your prayers

Tammy is my mom’s caregiver. She has stage 4 breast cancer. She is undergoing aggressive chemo and it not handling this well. Her heart is showing signs of failing. I spoke with her today and could see the concern and fear she is experiencing. She lost her dad and 8 yr old son in a car accident a year ago. Please pray for her to have strength to continue with treatments as they may have to stop them for a period of time. She is also still grieving over her loss. She has a total of 51 treatments to go through. All your prayers will be greatly apprecitated as she continues with therapy.

Praying for Tammy and her family

Tammy will be in my daily prayers.

God Bless,
Gary

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Merciful Father in Heaven, You alone created us for Your purposes. You alone have sustained us and accompanied us through each trial of this life. As Tammy struggles with her affliction, may it become a blessing for her as those around her enter into a deeper prayer life with you. Graciously provide her with the strength to endure while carrying her cross. May her doctors, nurses and technicians provide loving, competent care and reflect Your love to all around them. In Your Divine mercy, join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy and healing on Tammy’s behalf. Grant this through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Jim, You really inspire me! Despite all of your health issues, you are still reaching out to others in need. Thanks for teaching me how to love as Jesus did.

God Bless,
Gary

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for Tammy!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.