Please remember to include mentally ill people including Leon in your prayers

Please pray for a young man Leon, (and other mentally ill people) who is suffering from mental illness, and has been in a psychiatric unit for the last year.

Please also remember his family, and others who have been hurt by the lomg-lasting effects of behaviour, he might not have been entirely responsible for.

Cerys

Cerys I will keep Leon, and all mentally ill persons, and their impacted families in my prayers and Masses. Jesus please grant healing for all who suffer and are damaged and heartbroken as a result of mental illness.

Prayers promised for Leon and all who suffer from mental illness, and their families, friends and all affected.

I will keep all your intensions in my prayers.:signofcross:

Praying

Prayers being offered for all those who suffer with mental illness.

Praying for your intentions.

God Bless

St. Dymphna, pray with us for mercy and healing for the mentally ill, especially Leon, his family, and others like him. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

prayers spromised

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.