Please review this site for me

My wife came across this site. I will appreciate if anyone can review the content of the resource to ensure that it’s fairly well done. Challenges and problems are inevitable in marriage life. Joy and sorrow, success and setback, satisfaction and dissatisfaction are almost in escapable. I hope these resources will influence our whole marriage positively.

Thank you.

Perhaps you might look at a site that is more orthodox Catholic in it teachings than a fine but obviously Protestant site? No offense to our seperated brothers and sisters, but there are specifics in Catholic Teaching on Marriage that would not be reflected by material put out by Evangelicals or Fundamentalists Bible Only Christians.

[quote="LSK, post:2, topic:198547"]
Perhaps you might look at a site that is more orthodox Catholic in it teachings than a fine but obviously Protestant site? No offense to our seperated brothers and sisters, but there are specifics in Catholic Teaching on Marriage that would not be reflected by material put out by Evangelicals or Fundamentalists Bible Only Christians.

[/quote]

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. Any other comments or suggestions?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.