Please said a prayer for this BOY

I am requesting prayers for a 4 year old boy named Mukisa from Uganda. I know this sounds bizarre, but it is true. Mukisa had his private parts cut off by a witch doctor. It is soooooo sad. He need an operation to attach a tube to him so he can urinate.

Please O my sweet Jesus with all Our Prayers let the boy operation be done.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be. Amen
:gopray2::highprayer::highprayer::highprayer::crossrc:

Heavenly Father please provide the necessary surgery for this young boy, in Jesus name, Amen

Our Heavenly Father, please have your angels surround the child and protect him,
please provide healing to his body and to his soul~

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from evil.
Amen

I pray Father that your Grace and Mecry come upon this child and for all children that are abused, abandoned and neglected. Please Lord spare the suffering of the innocent and poor. Amen.

Paul

Praying for the boy…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Heavenly Father I ask You to overpower those like this man who place themselves in the position of maiming others and of evil acts against the innocent. Please give this poor child a blessed life despite his horrifying injury. And please ensure this little boy receives the surgery that he needs. I ask this in the name of Your loved Son Jesus

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.