Please Say a Little Prayer for Me

Hello My Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Could you please remember to say a little prayer for me?

I did get SSI disability this past week but unfortunately my physical condition is still rapidly deteriorating.

I am scheduled to go to Philly again tomorrow for a bariatric surgery meeting because of my insurance change and then on to a neurologist appointment.

But for whatever reasons I am once again overcome by anxiety.

Can you also continue to pray for a complete and total physical and mental healing? That I will one day be able to walk normally again.

I also ask for prayers for discernment as to where I am supposed to go next geographically.

As always I pray fervently every day for the intentions for all readers and posters to this website.

Thank you so much.

VitoJoseph

VitoJoseph, praying for you.

I will be keeping you in my prayers as well. God is a God of miracles, please keep your spirits up. May the Lord be with you and comfort you with His infinate love. Millie

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Vito, you will be in my prayers.
May God’s perfect will be done and you be given the grace to embrace it.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please lead Vito to spiritual, physical, and mental health

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

Still praying for you, Vito.

You have my prayer for strength, courage, healing, & comfort that comes only from the Holy Spirit; as well, for wisdom to all involved. According to His will, in His Holy name. Amen.

Prayer for Health ** O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I come to ask of your infinite mercy the gift of health and strength that I may serve you more faithfully and love you more sincerely . I wish to be well and strong if this be your good pleasure and for your greater glory. Filled with high resolves and determined to perform my tasks most perfectly for love of you, I wish to be enabled to be well in body. mind and spirit. Amen I will continue to pray for your needs.

prayers for you…

kate

Dear Vito Joseph, You have been in my prayers for quite awhile now, and will continue to be. :slight_smile:

May this prayer bring you some comfort:

PRAYER AGAINST DEPRESSION
(By Saint Ignatius of Loyola)

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english2/p02017.htm

Please keep us posted on your progress.

You are and will remain in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.