Please say a pray for my friend Mother who is in CCU

Our mother has been just rushed to the hospital. She can not breath on her own.
After being admitted to ICU one of her lungs collapsed and she went into cardiac arrest… they have her in CCU now…
They have mom heavily sedated… she has not been conscious since arriving at the hospital. She is being kept breathing by machines… and my siblings and I have some very difficult decisions to make right now concerning how we proceed from here… please continue to pray that we are able to make these decisions according to God’s will…

Thank you very much.
easter1
:gopray2::highprayer::highprayer::highprayer::crossrc:

For your mother~

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

May God guide you in your decisions. I will pray for you, your siblings and your mother. Bless all of you at this very difficult time.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Prayng for your mother and your decisions.
His will be done.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be…
:gopray2::signofcross::grouphug:

Holding you all in my prayers.

I’m really sorry, Easter, that your mother is so ill and that your family is suffering.

Father, in Jesus’ name please behold the difficult and sad dilemma faced by this family. Please guide them in their decisions. Please strengthen them in mutual support and faith. Please comfort them and surround them with Your light and love.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

HERE AN UP DATE
"Thank you everyone for your continued support and prayers… Please keep my mother Carol and our family in your prayers especially this morning as we prepare to let mom to go be with Jesus…

Prayer said.
:gopray2::highprayer::highprayer::highprayer::crossrc:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Just got the word from my friend.

""Mom passed peacefully into the Loving Hearts of Our Lord Jesus and Our Blessed Mother Mary at 11:54 am EST with all of her children standing by her bedside praying… I was just finishing a third Divine Mercy Chaplet as mom took her final breath… Thank you everyone again for all your prayers and support… your prayers and support have helped us tremendously to get through this difficult time… Thank you for being there for all of us… "

Eternal rest Grant unto CAROL, O LORD and let perpetual light shine upon her. Amen

Praying for you momma.

Praying for the repose of the soul of your freinds Mother :signofcross:

Eternal rest unto her O Lord, and may perpetual light be upon her. Amen.

God Bless you and your family. She was so fortunate to have had all of you with her. May you and your family find peace also. I will keep you in my prayers.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
And at the hour of our death,
Amen

Remembering your Mom on this All Souls day.

Hail Mary…Amen
:gopray2::highprayer::crossrc:

Eternal rest unto her O Lord, and may perpetual light be upon her. Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Easter1 is a friend of mine from another internet forum, and was really there for me through this most difficult time… I was unaware until tonight that she had asked for prayers here on Catholic Answers… So I just want to say thank you Easter1 for posting this prayer request thread last spring…

As I was quoted in an earlier post, my mom had passed away at 11:54am… What I did not know at the time was that Easter1, who I’ve never met in person, had stopped by her Parish the day before and asked to have a Mass said for my mom… In an interesting turn of God-incidence, the secretary said there was an opening for the following day’s Mass at 9am (12noon my time) Easter1 took that spot for my mom and thus, a Mass being said for my mom began just as my mom passed away… I can’t think of a better way to leave this life and enter the next life than to have this happen right as a Mass is being said for you! wow!

Thank you everyone for praying for mom, and for keeping me and my family in your prayers as we went through this difficult time…

God bless, John

Please consider joining thousands of faithful Catholics in prayer this coming December 8th, as we come together to make a Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary & the Sacred Heart of Jesus… The Worldwide Roman Catholic Internet Forums Consecration can be found here:
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=396247

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.