Please say a prayer for me

I’m having trouble dealing with an issue which I would rather not discuss because it is intensely personal. I realize it is not the most inspiring thing to pray for, but I’d like to ask for the prayers of those on this board.

I just prayed for you.

May God guide, guard, protect and bless you. May His light shine upon you.

At your young age, it will help if you can find some trusted adults to discuss the issue you are dealing with. May be you can talk to the priest in your parish.

God bless!

Dear Lord,

You know what is in Michael’s heart. Please let your presence envelope him, your hand guide him, and your spirit fill him with your peace.

Amen.

praying

I just said a prayer for you. God bless you!

Prayed for you Michael.

I said a prayer for you!

I hope you find the stength to get through whatever may be weighing on you!

I’ll pray for you too and keep this prayer in mind since your name is Michael.
St. Michael the Arch Angel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou 'O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, cast into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.:knight2:

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.