Please say a prayer for me...

Please say a prayer that i may move forward from this broken heart of mine and that i continue to look towards God for direction.

Thank you.:gopray2:

Dear Lord,

Comforter of the afflicted and Divine Physician, I pray that M_RAE see's herself as you see her--an amazing person made in your image.You alone know the plans you have for her life and I pray you heal her broken heart so that she can move forward on her journey towards you in faith.

Let her always feel your loving presence surrounding her and help her to always trust in your Grace and Mercy.

Lord Hear our Prayer.

[quote="M_RAE, post:1, topic:277388"]
Please say a prayer that i may move forward from this broken heart of mine and that i continue to look towards God for direction.

[/quote]

praying for you

Done

[quote="M_RAE, post:1, topic:277388"]

[/quote]

Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for moving M_RAE forward from the broken heart, and for helping M_RAE find direction in You. Father, You are the Great Healer, You are the Great True North for all of us. Father, thank You for piercing M_RAE's heart and soul, and imbuing M_RAE with Your Holy Presence, direction, and peace. Amen.

Of course! Know that you are in my prayers.

May our Lord heal your broken heart and help you to place all of your confidence in his merciful love. May he grant you serenity, peace, courage, deep faith, surrender to his holy will and abandonment to his divine providence. Amen.

May the holy and generous love of God flood your life and lead you in the ways that are good and holy to the graces and joys that await you.

Lord,

You know intimately what it is to have a broken heart. I pray that M_RAE would continue to cry out to You in her pain, knowing that You are always there. Bind the wounds as only You can, Father. Gather the pieces of her shattered heart and create a beautiful mosaic, one that is able to share Your light in a dark world. We love You and thank You for the wonderful things that You have done, will do and are doing in M_RAE's life.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

praying for you

dear God please hear our prayers

Praying hard.

[quote="Aussiegal, post:2, topic:277388"]
Dear Lord,

Comforter of the afflicted and Divine Physician, I pray that M_RAE see's herself as you see her--an amazing person made in your image.You alone know the plans you have for her life and I pray you heal her broken heart so that she can move forward on her journey towards you in faith.

Let her always feel your loving presence surrounding her and help her to always trust in your Grace and Mercy.

Lord Hear our Prayer.

[/quote]

Lovely prayer! Praying for you.

praying that it gets better for you

Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for moving M_RAE forward from the broken heart, and for helping M_RAE find direction in You. Father, You are the Great Healer, You are the Great True North for all of us. Father, thank You for piercing M_RAE's heart and soul, and imbuing M_RAE with Your Holy Presence, direction, and peace. Amen.

Thank you everyone for your support and prayers. It is truly making this time for me a bit easier. I know through prayer that i can get through anything.

Thank you again:signofcross:

Will be including you in my daily prayers.

:signofcross::gopray2:

Hello M_RAE, thank you for leaving us a message. I look forward to hearing good things for you. I trust in God all will go well for you! God bless!

[quote="M_RAE, post:16, topic:277388"]
Thank you everyone for your support and prayers. It is truly making this time for me a bit easier. I know through prayer that i can get through anything.

Thank you again:signofcross:

[/quote]

With time you will be fine. Praying for you

Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for moving M_RAE forward from the broken heart, and for helping M_RAE find direction in You. Father, You are the Great Healer, You are the Great True North for all of us. Father, thank You for piercing M_RAE’s heart and soul, and imbuing M_RAE with Your Holy Presence, direction, and peace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.