Please share your prayers for me tonight

I had a 13 year relationship end last night. I have lost my job and now fear being homeless. I have no friends or family and tonight is the first night I will be sleeping alone in 13 years. I cry so much and ask Jesus for his help in understanding this pain. For the first time ever I called a Prevention line to talk with someone…the pain had become so hard. Why does God take so many things from me (my parents, my loved one, my job)? I have never asked for prayers before but tonight is a night of firsts for me…just going to be a long night for me.

John,
I ask Jesus to be with you in your sad situation.

It isn’t actually God who has taken all from you, but the hard things that happen in life from various causes.
But you certainly need God’s love and help.
You didn’t say if this lost relationship is your wife or girlfriend, but I know that loss of a loved one, is as you say, a grief to be got through day by day. I ask God to help you, each day

I thank God for giving you the grace to seek help from a Prevention line, and that you have the courage to ask our prayers. I don’t know if you live the sacraments or not but ask God to help comfort and heal you through them.

Lord, please keep John safe, please give him others’ support, and Jesus please in some way let us at CAF be a community also for him
Lord we ask You to help John find help and security in practical ways, regarding friendship, work, and a home.

I’ll keep you in my prayers and daily Masses, John

Dear John… I know what you are going through as far as losing people. Since February of 2008, I have lost 9 loved ones to death. Just hang in there. I promise you that it will get better. I am praying for you and you can PM me anytime you need a friend. Just remember the most important thing. God loves you. It may not seem like it right now but He loves you so much and will provide for you.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

*Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. *
*Blessed art thou amongst women *
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
*Holy Mary, Mother of God *
*pray for us sinners now *
*and at the hour of our death. *
Amen.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

I’ll pray that you will use this suffering to become closer to God and that God may ease your suffering.

I know suffering, and I know lose. I am praying for you.

Thank you for your words. I have never cried like I did last night and today. I am just lost but in between tears the only thing I can say is Jesus Help Me. I hope he hears me. I feel he’s given me too much to carry.

We cannot see the end of all things, but no love is ever really lost to us, this life is actually very short with an eternity of bliss to look forward to, all things will work out to the good in the end, and God does love you very much. I hope these words help you rather than hurt you. I will pray a rosary for you. :gopray2: :heart:

As I hold you in my prayers tonight may our Lord hold you in his arms and grant you comfort :gopray2:

please don’t dispair things will eventually work out for you. you’re in my prayers. God bless

Praying for you…

You are in my prayers.:gopray2:

Praying.

Go to asaturday night then a sunday mass, spend time with Jesus and with his church it brought me through me hours of need, God please provide your love to this man and provide peace while he recovers, find a job for him and provide abundance both financially spiritually and in all ways in Jesus name amen

I want to attend mass…I found a church here in NYC called Marble Church…and it looks promising. The only thing I’m waiting for is the ability to go and not break down. Its been years since I attended Mass and I know in my current state I would start to cry while I’m there…I know God knows I cry but I’m afraid those around me would become concerned. The loneliness I feel in this break up is so much to carry. Is there ever a way to ask God to lift some of the burden he’s placed on us? I honestly don’t think I can do all he’s asking of me at this time.

Jesus provide the strength for this man ro attend your church and obtain your comfort tonight and tommorow, provide your healing to his spirits and yuour grace to his life, bless him in all ways amen

I’m giving you one of these :hug3:

And praying for you…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank goodness the constant tears have stopped for now. I’m alone but I know God is beside me. As I get my head out of the clouds I feel him more and more.

Praying for you John that God will be with you as you return to church for mass. And that your pain is eased and you have the strength to work through your sorrow.

Praying very hard for you!

I pray you will find peace and the lord’s healing hands and comfort in his church and with his people, in Jesus holy name amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.