Please Sign and Pass on

Hello,
Please let’s defeat FOCA. Access the link provided and sign the petition. PASS IT ON!
Thank you,
Catherine
FightFOCA.com

Thanks for sending this link. We as a country have now elected an extremely pro-death president. God help us all.

Praying for LIFE to prevail!

Signed and praying…

Signed and forwarded it to many family friends , they will sign too .
Thank you Catherine , God bless you and everyone praying for Life .

Signed, praying, and also said prayers in reparation for sins against life before the Blessed Sacrament last night.

Please pray for a friend of mine, who received the message about this petition that I forwarded to her. She was very angry and upset that I could do something so “callous”, as she was date-raped in college; she had an abortion later on because the guy who raped her didn’t use a condom. I beg that, through God’s mercy, she will forgive the young man who raped her and turn to the Lord for forgiveness, and see that all life–from conception to natural death–is precious and worthy of respect. Please also pray for me, because I feel terrible that I made her angry, since I didn’t do it out of vindictiveness but to make clear what I believe.

I ask prayers as well for all those I know, both family and friends, who voted for Barack Obama. I pray that they will repent of their sin and withdraw their support for the pro-choice position.

J+M+J

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.