Please! Still Pray For Me

I Am Still Hurting Bad. I Am Healing Some But My Legs Are Killing Me To The Point That I Can Not Rest At All. I Do Not Want To Take Strong Pain Pills. I Am Crying To The Lord,why Does He Not Here Me And Ease Some Of This Pain. Forgive Me God For Doubting You. I Dont Mean To. I Am Asking For Help!
Diana

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Praying for your healing…

God bless,
Ut

Father, we beg of you to remove the pain
and suffering from Diana. Grant her peace
and comfort so that she may rest. We
ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord!
AMEN

I’m praying for you and your healing.

God bless

Diana-

You are in my prayers and devotions today.

I will offer up my small pains and trials of today along with your very difficult situation and horrible pain to Our Lord on the Cross!

Keep the Faith–Jesus is with you!
Jesus I Trust in You!

God Bless You!

Paul

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Diana I ask God to give you healing, and to help your mind disassociate from the pain enough to bring it to a reasonable level while you heal. God grant you peace and rest…Trishie:grouphug:

Prayers comin’ your way!

Peace,

Gail

Praying for you, Diana. God Bless You. Peace.

I will keep you in my prayers, why not ask your Doctor, if perhaps you could just take your medication, since you don’t want to at all, before bed, maybe then you could sleep and it would work its way though your system before waking, why not see if that would be an option?

Diane I will pray to the Sacred Heart of Jesus for you to lay His healing hands on you.Trust in him.
grandma glor

Praying for you.

My prayers are with you. May you know the comfort of the Father and the Mercy of the Son and may the Holy Spirit come upon you and your house to bring the releif you so need. Amen.

Get well soon.
Your purgatory will be finished on earth and Heaven will be Glorious.

Paul

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.