Please storm heaven

Dear family,

Husband and I are still trying to conceive. Fr. Scanlan has prayed with us and I am praying to St. Gerard. Please storm heaven - I’m now participating in the injections, but we’ll see…please pray in amighty way.

Love,
Holly

Holly, I am so sorry to hear this. :console: I know full well the pain and heartache as we also struggle with conceiving. Three years and no miracles so far. It is the most difficult cross I have ever had to bear, and I’ve born a lot of difficult crosses! I really feel for you and will certainly keep you in my prayers. If you are interested in meeting other women in similar situations who gather for support and prayers, follow the Elizabeth’s Hope link in my signature. I hope and pray your miracle comes soon. :slight_smile:

Dear Holly,

You and your husband are in our prayers.
We have had a very difficult time trying to conceive - tried many avenues excpet IVF - and then we felt blessed when Naprotechnology came our way - It is Catholic and so very scientific. I carry out injections on my wife at the approriate time and with all of the monitoring/blood tests and so on we now have 2 beatiful children (2 + 4 y.o). We found out we have just conceived our third but it is very touch and go that we pray my wife does not miscarry. Our doctor at Naprotechnology has given helpful advice to possibly alleviate this ‘scenario’. Lets pray for each other.

(They even have constructive advice for PND)

I think it was Catholics sticking to ALL TRUTH that Naprotechnology was ‘conceived’ and we are so blessed that it is around.

St Gerard, please hear the sincere prayers of my ‘sister’ Holly and her husband.

I truly hope and pray that God blesses you with children.

God bless,
Gary and Melissa.

For the intercession of our Most Holy Mother in heaven to pray for you :slight_smile:

I’m so sorry to hear that you are having trouble ttc, I have been there myself, will be praying for you both!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.
:signofcross:

Stormin’.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Stormin’

Oh hon I am sorry you have to go through this pain. :frowning: We’ve been there too. It never goes away, but gets easier with time. God will give you children one day, this I can promise. Though they may not be the children you dreamed of or come in the way you expected. I will pray you have a child to love soon. God be with you dear.

Both you and your husband will be in my and my family’s prayers this evening. Never lose hope! Our God is an awesome God. He will send you a child one way or another.:wink:

I’m sorry Holly. How hard this must be for you. Praying.

Father this couple really wants a child in this world where so often children aren’t welcomed.
Please grant their prayer as You did the prayer of Sarah and Abraham, and Elizabeth and Zachariah.
I ask this in the name of Your own beloved Son, Jesus.

Praying very hard

Heavenly Father this couple deply desires a child, in this world where so often children aren’t welcomed.
Please grant their prayer as You did the prayer of Sarah and Abraham, and Elizabeth and Zachariah.
I ask this in the name of Your own beloved Son, Jesus.

still praying hard

Prayer to St. Anthony of Padua

O Holy St. Anthony,gentlest of Saints,
your love for God and Charity for his
creatures, made you worthy, when on earth,
to possess miraculous powers. Miracles
waited on your word, which you were ever
ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety.
Encouraged by this, I implore for you to
obtain [for those who are having trouble conceiving children,
the ability to conceive children.]
The answer to our prayers may require a miracle.
Ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles,. O
gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was
ever full of human sympathy, whisper our petitions
into the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus,
who loved to be folded in your arms,
and the gratitude of our hearts will ever be yours
Amen.

Non-stop prayers

Jesus please grant this couple a beautiful healthy baby, and fill this family with Your love and goodness.

Please pray to Saint Philomena. I am 22 weeks pregnant today. She will never let you down.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.