Please, urgent prayer. Broken Heart

a friend, or rather acquantance,of mine (who is only 13 or 14) may be put up for adoption! :eek:

please pray for this suffering young soul. :gopray:

Lord, please send your Holy Spirit to this suffering soul to comfort her and heal her broken heart. Mother Mary, I recommend this soul to you. Please intercede for him/her, and bless and protect him/her. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

**The Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.

Lord if this does go ahead, please ensure for this child, a happy home and welcoming family, and give her the graces of healing and the ability to accept that love and to thrive.
Her current situation must not be extraordinarily healthy for her, or perhaps her mental attitudes not be the best in the current situation or this wouldn’t be happening?
Lord we entrust her spiritual, mental, emotional welfare, and her future, to Your loving wisdom and grace

Lord, please protect and comfort this child. Amen.

**The Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.**

***The Memorare

Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.***

***The Memorare

Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.

Praying my heart out.

I will pray for this child and for her to find a worthy home…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord please watch over this child in whatever life holds in store for her.

:crossrc: Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

**The Memorare

**The Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.**

Lord please place Your healing hand upon this young person and guide all decision makers to do what is right for this young person.We pray this young person will be safe secure and happy no matter what happens.Lord may Your will be done.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

***The Memorare

The Memorare

The Memorare

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.