Please we need your prayers to be heard with us for the wonderful gift of life

******:bounce: ****Please contribute your prayers with us as we long for bringing the miracle of life into our family. I had a procedure Friday afternoon that transfered 3 donated embryos into my uterus, hoping one or more will implant and become beautiful healthy babies. We are so blessed to have received lives (embryos) that were created by another family that hopefully can continue life and grow to love and serve the Lord. **

Unfortunately, the gracious Christian mother that donated these tiny lives had endometrial cancer and had to undergo a hysterectomy and therefore is unable to carry anymore children; but she wanted more than anything for them to have a chance to live.
We have wanted children since the start of our marriage over 15 years ago and are unable to concieve on our own. Having this opportunity to continue lives that God created at conception and nuture them in my womb is an unbelieveable precious gift that I believe is the answer to our prayers. Please pray with us that this attempt will have the amazing result in one or more children for our welcoming home.
We are doing everything we can think of to help keep these embryos survive, but we know prayer is the most powerful source available to bring us the incredible joy we have been waiting years for. We will find out Friday, August 8th if we are successful.

Thank you so much and I know the Lord is with us all!

God Bless,
Audrey and family

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.
May God protect these precious souls.

I ask that God’s loving will be done in the lives of these infants. I will speak to Jesus of them in my Communion.

Praying for you and the babies.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thy will be done Lord. We thank you for your loving interest in our lifes. May our wills conform to yours. Amen

Thank you so much for your prayers! I have to admit I have been feeling a little anxious lately and have been praying for strength and faith during this time of waiting. Unfortunately, we have dealt with miscarriages and losing embryos in the past. Having more children is so very important to us and my heart is so full of anticipation of having little ones to love and care for.

We were at the Vatican back in June 2006 and among others things we prayed at the tomb of Pope John Paul II, and celebrated the Vigil of the Pentecost in St. Peter’s Square with Pope Benedict XVI. During this same time these embryos were being created and given life, and we hope that this is not just a coincidence, but the Lord answering our persistent prayer for more children.
Thank you again and God Bless.:crossrc:

I am praying for you and your three little ones.

Unfortunately, we got some bad news Friday. One of the nurses, called to tell me the pregnancy blood test was negative. I had done a home pregnancy test Thursday morning, so I had a feeling this was not going to be the outcome we have been waiting for. The transfer on July 25th went well and I was so diligent about limiting my activity and trying to relax, but I guess the time wasn’t right. It is always so devastating when I think about the loss of life, but I know they are in heaven with our Lord.

I’ve been praying a lot lately and I am trying to understand that God has a plan. I guess the hardest part for me is trying to be patient and know He is taking care of the little souls we have already lost. The most important thing to me is that all the embryos have a chance to continue life, and I pray that one or more of them can survive and become part of our family. I am keeping my faith and hopes strong for the future. We have 5 embryos remaining and my infertility doctor will be calling me on Monday to decide on the time frame and plans for our next attempt.
Thank you all so much for your prayers and good thoughts.

God Bless, 
          Audrey:blessyou:

+JMJTJ+

You remain in my prayers.
May God’s perfect will be done.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

RIP and condolences to you. God help you!

Praying for you .
grandma glor

Prayers promised that Gods will be done

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.