Please, we need your prayers urgently

I would greatly appreciate if you could please take a moment to pray for my family and I.

I lost my job just over two weeks ago and after spending two years on just my income we had no savings. My final pay was barely enough to cover our March rent. I only have about $60 left in the bank and we have run out of most groceries in the house. I need a new job that can pay enough for us to survive, hopefully without us having to lose our apartment and I need a job that I can be somewhat stable in.

I am terrified right now and do keep praying constantly. We need divine intervention as things are not looking good at all. Without any money left only Jesus can help us through this time. My two kids have been without proper food for the past week and they know that if we lose our apartment we have no place to go.

Please take a moment to pray for a quick recovery of our terrible terrible situation.

Thank you,

Cindy

Praying for you and your family.

Lord, please meet all the temporal and spiritual needs of this family. May this family be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

Praying for you Cindy …

Jesus this family needs real and immediate help.
Please guide them to available help today, and help Cindy find relaible work soon.

Cindy in my country we’d go to the government department Centrelink for umemployment and family support until finding work again, and there are active St Vincent de Paul members in most Catholic parishes to help families through such difficult situations. There are other organizations also that quietly provide food and needed money…have you checked such possibilities in your country?

Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.