Plenary indulgence at the hour of death

My Lord God, even now resignedly and willingly, I accept at Thy hand, with all its anxieties, pains, and sufferings, whatever kind of death it shall please Thee to be mine.

By a decree of the Congregation of Indulgences of 9 March 1904, His Holiness Pope Pius X, has granted a plenary indulgence at the moment of death to all the faithful who, on any day they may choose, will receive the sacraments of Penance and Holy Eucharist and make this act for the love of God.

catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=488

This is correct, no?

Not exactly correct, but in spirit, yes.

In 1968 when the latest Enchiridion Indulgentiarum was promulgated, all previous indulgence grants were nullified. Only those in the Enchiridion itself, and those made by special grants to confraternities and religious institutes, were reinstated. Therefore, please read the current Enchiridion at the link (unofficial translation to English). Item #28 describes the indulgence at the Moment of Death, and is pretty much the same as it used to be.

Thank you :D

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.