Pls Pray for me

Hi, let me tell you a bit about whats going on. So I've been having feelings for the Deacon at my parish for a few months, (since June). At frist i didnt even pay too much attention to him, but then we started spending alot of time together, we both work with the Youth at our parish. Then i started to have really real dreams about me and him dating, notthing sexual. The dreams got to a point where they were so real,that after i woke up for a min or two i thought they were real.I treid to put the dreams and feelings out of my mind , but i couldnt. It kindof felt for a while that the more i asked God to take these feelings from me the more they grew. i know it sounds wired but its the truth. Notthing has happend with the Deacon. At times i feel that he is flirting, but then i quickly force that thought out of my head. I dont know what to do, i've gone to confession about it, and my priest says that im not doing anything wrong, im not acting on my feeling and I try not to flirt back, i hav to be honest sometimes i do. Please if you can pray that i dont feel this way anymore, and to be at peace. Its getting really hard to be around him, and well i have to be around him alot since we both work with the Youth at the Parish. Thank you for listening to me, and for your prayers.

Praying for you.

:signofcross:
*"For me prayer is a surge of the heart, it is a simple look towards Heaven,
it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy."
- Saint Therese of Lisieux
+
:gopray2:
**"O God
incline unto mine aid,
O Lord
make haste to help me."
Psalm 69:2
:bible1:

The
Our
Father **
. . . for thy child . . . **

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
+ Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. +
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
+ And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. +

Amen.
- Jesus

The Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy
hear and answer them. Amen.
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
*. . . thank You Blessed Lord +
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother Mary+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother Church+
*[/RIGHT]

Praying hard.

Praying that your friendship does not interfere with either of your vocations …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus, as their souls are of primary importance and it’s important not to seek what may become occasions of sin as You said that even to look at another person with lust in the heart is to already have committed a sin, please help her/them to make whatever hard decisions may be necessary. Practically speaking such feelings don’t just disappear and the heart can seek subtle ways around what is right, so Jesus please give wisdom and strength to these people. Their spiritual lives and good works can be subverted by such a consuming attraction. If nothing else, help them to be ruthlessly honest within themselves, and ensure that as much that can be done separately will be done. May You will be done.

Lord, please help Triciakid125 cope with her feelings for the Deacon and not sin in the least bit because of them. May she never flirt back with him and pray for the grace to look at him as a loving sister would a dear brother. If she has to take a break for a little while from his company until she can get her feelings and dreams under control, please help her to do that. Hopefully, she can talk with him about her fears and he will begin to help keep their relationship as one that is strickly non-flirtatious. Then they can love each other filially and in a way that is not dangerous to their salvation. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.